At the movies

…IRON MAN 3 WAS GOOD!!!

the first 2 Spiderman films with McGuire smash every other movie in the spider franchise. Hell i would put the very average Spiderman 3 above the latest one

1 Like

Iron Man 3 was better than this rubbish.

Iron Man 3 was better than half the rubbish Marvel has put out recently

You’re joking right?

3 Likes

■■■■ no. 1960s Amazing Spiderman series he was a freelance photographer for the Daily Bugle where he was at high school but he also finished high school in 1965 series.

In fact, in the Amazing Spiderman series, he eventually became a married high school teacher.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with Spiderman but I just saw a preview of the Equaliser 2. That I can’t wait for. Love a good Denzel movie

I didn’t even know they were making another one?!? Awesome I really enjoyed the first one

Denzel is the man

I’ll watch anything with 'zel in it.

Just watched American Gangster recently with Denzel. One of the more underrated films of the last 20 years.

Thor was great fun.

Not a single person involved in movie took it seriously.

1 Like

Agreed. Was a real fun movie with loads of laughs.

Lost it at the matt damon cameo

Did you look up who played theatre Thor? Luke Hemsworth

Haha didn’t need to. Realised it was him as he’s also in Westworld

Ha.

I do wonder though if the rest of the world finds New Zealand accents as funny as we do.

1 Like

Yep, laughed everytime that thing spoke.

My kids all went “OH!! THATS THE BEACHED WHALE GUY!!!”. No kids, that’s how they all talk.

1 Like

Good Marvel movies:

1. Iron Man
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy

… that’s it

Pretty much.
One of the Cpn America ones was ok, I thought (at the time).

Hang on a farkin sec…Logan.

I haven’t seen Logan, so I’ll take your word for it. Have heard it’s good. But the others are traaaaaaaash

It’s …different.