At the movies

Cannot wait.

Fuuuck just gonna watch sicario tonight.

I watched American History X today, Ed Norton was great as always, so was the young guy who played his brother.

1 Like

Edward Furlong (Terminator 2)
Really promising young actor who was derailed by alcohol and drug addiction.
Think he may have served some jail time also.

2 Likes

Watched Bright on Netflix last night. Absolute rubbish. I love a ā– ā– ā– ā–  movie, but this had no redeeming qualities at all. ā€˜From the makers of Suicide Squadā€™ should have been warning enough. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell.

Lol Iā€™m half way through it atm

Getting absolutely shitcanned in the press.
ā€˜With all the production values of a Charmed episodeā€¦ā€™, I thought was particularly harsh.

1 Like

When the script for Bright sold for $3m, it was a big deal.

Interesting to hear that the end product isnā€™t good.

Wonder whether that is the fault of the script, or what they did with it (considering the above comments regarding low production values).

Finally got around to watching Dunkirk and I must say I was underwhelmed.

Nolan makes beautiful movies with great action and sound production.

Heā€™s succeeded again here but the film lacks emotion and doesnā€™t truly express the scale of the battle.

Nolan has drunk his own bath water on this one I feel.

Bright sounds like the worst possible movie Iā€™ve heard I reckon. An Orc police officer in modern day world with elves, goblins etc? Da Fuqā€¦

IMG_2191

5 Likes

I followed it with a atomic blonde

14 Likes

looks good! whens it coming out?

2 Likes

I swear itā€™s a form of hypnosis

I would watch the hell out of that movie.

1 Like

wanted her head caved in by the end of the movie.

1 Like

Nothing redeeming about Dolores Umbridge.

1 Like

He took away her voice which was her power over the residents. Next best things.

Premise isnā€™t exactly original - there was a show in the early nineties called Alien Nation. Another short lived series.