At the movies

I watched Atomic Blond last night. Really enjoyable. Will they make another?

1 Like

Liked Anon on netflix. Interesting concept, probably borrowed a few themes of other dystopian SciFi flicks which I cant recall off top of my head. Certainly better than the last Clive Owen movie I watched, ā€˜Last Knightsā€™.

Amanda Seyfried should permanently have black hair.

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

Is that likeā€¦the ā€˜adultā€™ rip off?
I donā€™t think youā€™re supposed to follow the plot.

1 Like

Watched Surburbicon last night. It sucked! How the hell does Clooney keep getting funding to make movies. Just awful

I recently read that there will be a follow up:

3 Likes

Best news on Blitz.

I loved atomic Blonde. but to be brutally honest. The trailer for it was 100% better edited than the movie.

The stabbing with the heel synced to that song.

I loved the sound track. And the fight scene in the building near the end. Brutal.

Theron is smokin hot in the movie.

preach.

the final fight was so good because they were almost dead from exhaustion. how many movies you see where they fight then can run a marathon?

1 Like

Went to the drive in on Fri night to see Breath. First movie weā€™ve been to in 2 1/2 years and timed it to perfection as took the toddler and baby and drove around till they fell asleep, parked and stocked up on choc tops and pop corn - just in time to see the trailers. Movie was enjoyable without ever really getting going and we got to the last 5 mins before the kids woke up. The two young surfers in it were actually surfers and not actors and they did a great job. But the film went no where really - though the scenery was pretty nice. 6.5/10 for this one.

Itā€™s an odd sort of book, and not one Iā€™d have thought translated easily to the screen.

2 Likes

Imagine how youā€™d go trying to get that cast in the one place at the one time these days

about as easy as making all the Cameroon athletes show up for their events.

It had small snippets of what I guess must have been in the book but during the film they came across as just random events with no real purpose. By the end you realise they are there to show how the young lead matures. - which is the whole gist of the film.

Still, it was great to get out of the house!

Yep.
Coming of age is the thing and the whole of the thing.
The start and finish (which I assume they included) seem tacked on andā€¦a very big stretch.

This guy has rated the Marvel Universe films and you should be happy with the results.

@efc1robbo might have an interest also.

1 Like

Lol - does that mean iron man 3 is the best movie of the lot
#EFC1ROBBOVINDICATED

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a marvel fan Iā€™ve watched them but I donā€™t go the cinema 5 times. This shouldā€™ve been directed at Robbo

Congratulations thereā€™s 2 idiots in the world

1 Like