At the movies

It had some good ideas.
The football field shot was pretty darn good, shame they spoiled it in the trailer.
Bringing Scarecrow back in any capacity was good, although the Tribunal really stank of message.
Bane was…good. Despite the Sean Connery impersonation.
That’s not how spines work and teleporting weren’t great…

It was a mess, but a mess with moments.

I don’t understand how people can like Batman Begins and Dark Knight, but not Dark Knight Rises

1 Like

Simple for me. The story and how it was told.

Having said that the airplane scene with bane at the start is top notch.

Agree with all that. There are the elements of a classic superhero movie, classic Nolan film and best every end to a trilogy … in a poorly written and edited mess of a film.

I don’t understand how people can’t see the difference. The pacing and editing and plenty of story beats and just so badly done.

Watching Red Sparrow on the plane. Jennifer Lawrence is rubbish at Russian accent.

whose listening.

1 Like

True

She looks pretty hot though.

Dark Knight Rises is all kinds of awesome. Was the effect end to the perfect trilogy.The dark knight trilogy stands up and beats any trilogy for mine.

1 Like

I’m in the massive minority that doesn’t see her as attractive at all.

2 Likes

preach

I look at Jennifer Lawrence and see 90% of the features of Amy Schumer.

2 Likes

Can someone please explain how Amy Schumer keeps on getting lead roles in movies. She isn’t funny, and has no charisma.

Jennifer Lawrence looked pretty good in the hunger games, the rest…meh. Good actress though.

I agree with you. I just thought this particular movie she looked good. Especially the bod.

1 Like

You heard it here, Robbo loves third parts

4 Likes

See - your 2nd sentence explains your first sentence, from your viewpoint.

Do you like Amy schumer?

In some things. She’s usually in the kind of movie I don’t really go for, though. As in Jennifer Lawrence.