Collateral.
Brady bunch pisstake movies.
Mystery men.
Three amigos.

Trading places.
Dirty rotten scoundrels.
Observe and report

Can someone nice move these posts to the other movie thread please

Hey hey hey Mystery Men was pretty goodā€¦loads of funnys in that movie.

1 Like

I went and saw Vice. Cheney is portrayed as one hell of a ā– ā– ā– ā– . Probably accurate.

I liked Vice.

Not as good as big short, plus half an hour to long. But the similar style and humour suit the content well.

Rockwell and Bale are brilliant.

2 Likes

Finally someone who appreciates Mystery Men. I reckon Mr. Furious is one of Ben Stillerā€™s finest roles.

1 Like

ā€œThey must have taken q out of the dictionary because I donā€™t know the meaning of the word quit.ā€

And that shelia is one of the best looking woman in Iā€™ve ever seen on the planet, but obviously knocked back Harvey as I havenā€™t seen her since.

Top 5 fav movies.

The team a use these quotes from the Sphinx at next training day

When you can balance tack hammer on your head, you will head of your foes with a balanced attack.

You must be like Wolf Pack not Six Pack.

:grin::joy::rofl::rofl:
Iā€™m watching the movie now for more pointers!

2 Likes

We are not ready to face the enemy not until we have vanquished the enemy within ourselves.
:grin::grin::wink:

Itā€™s on right now.

I could almost recite the first two in my sleep, been awhile since Iā€™ve watched GF3, enjoying it.

Itā€™s average when compared to the first two parts, but then again depending on who you ask they are considered some of the greatest movies of all time.

That probably makes it a poor GF movie, but better than a lot of other crap thatā€™s been made.

2 Likes

Thematically itā€™s the perfect ending. Execution wise itā€™s pretty poor, however.

1 Like

Aquaman.
Can someone whoā€™s into superhero nerd stuff please tell me if it was good in your opinion because apart from amber heard in fish tights I thought it sucked.

Agreed, KJ.

On its own, GF3 is a decent & enjoyable movie. It doesnā€™t hold a candle to GF1 & GF2, two cinematic masterpieces, but it wasnā€™t as bad as some critics have expressed. I have the trilogy on Blu-ray & never tire of watching it.

1 Like

You are prolly aware of this, KJ, but just in case.

1 Like

It was appalling. And I often like the superhero movies.

Iā€™m a bat man but I can generally get into these movies if itā€™s not to far into comic book realm. And not massively overstated. And it was both so it bit blistering balls but I was still interested in the reviews which have come out pretty positive. I hated s v b, justice league was just ok, and you could tell suicide squad had been fkd with by producers. Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™ll admit ww was a massive perv and that was it.
Black panther wasnā€™t bad.

I hate all the marvel stuff except for iron man 3.

The moral here is Iā€™m never going to another superhero movie again unless itā€™s Batman and directed by Chris Nolan. and there is not a single exchange of Martha between anyone. And thereā€™s no justice league types. Its just Batman, everyoneā€™s a human, and heā€™s pissd off and the whole worlds going to pay big time.

And Michelle phfiffer is cat woman again or at least the mum of Anne Hathaway and they have this bit where the catsuit gets caught on the door and comes off andā€¦

Iā€™ve said too much.

4 Likes

Iron Man 3 is a classic of its genre.

2 Likes

@Sameolds2010 and @Killer_Mike have clearly now seen the light. Welcome aboard boys

1 Like

Birdbox is a completely average movie. Come to think of it most Netflix movies are.