At the movies

FYI I was trying to point out the hypocrisy of Shelton10s swearing, to explain how much they hate someone else swearing

The audience is a little different here.

Don’t disagree. Great actor deniro. Once these people get involved in making political statements ita tell tale sign theyre a bit desperate for some form of attention. It’s undignified for a man of deniros standing

Anyone who lets themselves be offended by swear words deserves the offence.

Anyone who thinks it ok for themselves to swear, but applies a different standard to others is a hypocrite

Cartoon or movie?
In cartoon he is a bumblebee bug
In movie he’s a ■■■■■■■ piece of ■■■■ mustang, and he has Meagan fox😉

■■■■ Donald trump.
Come at me.

2 Likes

My suspicion at the time was that Olivia had been sampling the free booze a little liberally.

There didn’t seem to be much force behind her words.

I was only half-watching though. Probably doing the crossword or something.

Like DeNiro struggles for attention. He was on stage at the Tony awards

They’re actors ffs, what other platform are they going to use. And deniro has been spouting this for as long as trumps been in on stage, tv and probably in his pyjamas watching the flintstones with mrs D. It’s not like it’s damaging his cred. If anyone’s using it for a leg up it’s Alec Baldwin who hasn’t done anything decent since beetlejuice.

The only problem with deniros thing isn’t look at me, it’s just giving trump more power with all the attention he gets. Roy Cohn really fkd is over with that one.

I dunno, I reckon a lot of young people wouldn’t even know who he is anymore. Not until he gets all hip and trendy and abuses the President on international television anyway.

What sort of a platform? What message is he conveying? Telling a president to go ■■■■ himself on TV is hardly a message worthy of a platform to begin with.

I know you don’t have any convictions of your own, but sometimes other people do and those convictions influence how they behave.

Not everything has to be viewed in the most negatively cynical way possible, even if that’s how you personally operate

The Simpsons do it all the time

PC culture gone mad, you just can’t say what you want anymore.

Wait where angry that someone spoke their mind today.

Hmmm people are fkng stupid.

2 Likes

I thought it was a pretty fair statement to be honest. I love Deniro the actor more than any other, so it’s hard to say that his actions of recent time re trump just make him look like a petulant attention seeker.

And that’s why they haven’t had a good season in over 15 years?

1 Like

he can say whatever he wants but it makes him look like a fkg idiot.

You should come up with a movie of that title…would be funny and awesome​:laughing::wink:

In a side note ppl are ■■■■■■■ stupider than we think.
They have plastic bags that replaced plastic bags FFS, they were already reusable.

He thinks he’s a ■■■■ so he said it. If I’m ■■■■■■ off enough by someone I’ll turn around and tell everyone in the vicinity I think so without giving a frig. Maybe I’ll do it in an email, maybe in a text depending on the day and which way the winds blowing. I don’t have a world wide audience to blow off steam and get my point across. He probably just heard one too many stupid things come out of the dkheads mouth, walked on stage and let it go.

Deniros been saying it stretching as far back as I can recall. If he jumped up yesterday and said it you might be onto something. What like the thousands that protest marched against him are wanting a cuddle? Or every woman in the metoo movement have colluded and said we need a career boost let’s go girls? And it’s hardly like it’s damaging. Why Robert deniro would give a toss about what anyone thinks about him at this stage of his career is anyone’s guess.