At the movies

80s theme. Hits the mark perfectly.

2 Likes

How many farkin cliches can one fit in an trailer ffs

80’s theme designed by someone who didn’t live in the 80’s. Where’s the aqua, salmon and lemon? Looks like a dodgy ■■■■■

3 Likes

Por.no

Just watched a movie called arctic. Absolutely amazing! If mads mikkelsen doesn’t get some sort of Oscar nomination they should just fold the whole thing.

9.5/10. If the movie had gone another 2 min I would of given it 10/10

I haven’t seen that film, but I heard the writers on a podcast, saying how they originally wrote a story about a man stranded on Mars…but then the Matt Damon film “The Martian” got released…so they just got around it by re-situating the story in the Arctic.

Just catching up on the more recent Star Wars films.

Disney has done a hatchet job on them.

1 Like

Watch “I am Mother” on Netflix. Terminator, AI fans will love this

Can anyone tell me why it’s necessary to remake Memento?

The Guy Pierce film? Watched it once and that enough for me.

1 Like

It’s s great film in my opinion but doesn’t need to be remade.

Probably make a tonne of money.

1 Like

I find her quite attractive

2 Likes

because they forgot they made the first one ???

boom tish, i’ll get my coat.

11 Likes

Gotta love a movie with zero dialogue that relies purely on the actors emotion to get it through. Pretty solid film.

2 Likes

Or is this remake actually the first one??

4 Likes

Went and saw Red Joan tonight about an old lady in 2000 who’s accused of passing nuclear secrets to the Soviets in the years after the war.

Stars Judi Dench as old Joan and Sophie Cookson as young Joan. Also Tom Hughes (Prince Albert in Victoria), Nina Samasya (Killing Eve) as the Special Branch officer and Ben Miles (Patrick from Coupling) as Joan’s barrister son.

Fictionalised story.

Thankfully, Judi Dench stays out of the sex scenes.

Did Prince Albert have his Prince Albert in when he was in Victoria in Victoria

Could be OK. Especially if they acknowledge the Vietnamese as people, rather than targets.

Doubtful, though.

Went and watched MIB: International. Very similar to most of the MIB films, decent fun without anything exceptional. A safe bet to go and see, it meets expectations and nothing more. A few bits in the plot its wise not to think about too hard.

Still got that catchy theme tune though!

Although the VC outnumber the aussies 10 to 1, we have Ragnar Lothbrok as our leader. I think that tips the odds in our favour. But seriously, why did we ever go to war in Vietnam, and hopefully that film will do more than pretend we were a bunch of heroes on a noble cause.

1 Like