ATO B*stardry Trying to Destroy the Hutt River Povince

Those sovereign citizen and feeman on the land nutters are plentiful in the US.

1 Like

The sooner the rest of WA secedes the better, instead of sponging off the rest of the countryā€™s hard earned tax dollars.

5 Likes

I know. Screw WA.

2 Likes

I hold grudges and have no Dutch blood (that I know of).

Heā€™s a tax cheat, and one of the reasons we all whinge about our tax.

6 Likes

Sir Charles Court tried to stitch him up in the 1970ā€™s and he fought back in a novel and very creative way against an outdated system that had itā€™s origins in WWII but was being used against a good citizen in a dishonourable way. If the ATO wants to claw back some lost revenue, how about they take a look in the ashtray of the former assistant commissionerā€™s Maserati. I canā€™t dislike Prince Leonard because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Petoria

Immunity!

Iā€™m laughing out loud reading it.

Growing up we had a looney whoā€™s name I forget create the Republic of Bumbunga about 10 minutes up the road. I collected stamps as a kid and purchased a set off him but TBH I donā€™t know what happened to the bloke. Last I heard he was in trouble with the law and was due to be deported to the UK. That was the late 90ā€™s so Iā€™d presume his self proclaimed province no longer exists

I donā€™t want to know what happens in ā€œBumbungaā€

1 Like

The sovereign rule of prince Nevillle of Nevillesville, has a similar structure, the main difference being that whilst I also have two personas, one belongs to the wife and all my debts assets and a large chunk of the my responsibilities are also governed by her, not the government. Iā€™d pity the Aus government should they ever decide that they would like to invade Nevillesville, my wife enjoys guest but has no time for loafers.

4 Likes

Pffffft this upstart royal. Heā€™s got nothing on Da Greek.

Prince Phillip >>>>>>>> Prince Leonard

Get Sir Tony to knight him.

Abbott embarrassed all of us with that gesture.

JUst one of many acts that made you thinkā€¦ ā€œis he doing this for a bet?ā€

Did you see Phil on the news the other day taking a teacher to task over the poor quality of the primary students hand writing?

He was serious. It was gold.

Would even have embarrassed his supportersā€¦

If itā€™s possible for them to be embarrassedā€¦

And judging by some of the support for him in here, I doubt it.

He stuffed up a lot of things but that was so cringe-worthy, even Kerry Jones would have blushed.