Aussierul.es invite (if it's still active)

Anyone who receives an Invite, … you have been given a gift from someone who has taken a risk on you.

If you don’t do the right thing there,… it will reflect poorly on the person who gave you access, and affect their own reputation on the site.

You MUST seed the files you have d/loded for a sufficient period of time, o/wise you WILL be banned, read the site RULES on the welcome page fully, and don’t just click on through, … some of the mods are really strict; and to be frank, quite the power trippers at times.

Please do the right thing by the individual who trusted you to do so. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If there’s any left i would greatly appreciate an invite code

PM if you want an invite… please send your email address as the site will send invitation to your email.

sent to all those who have requested invites. Please share and keep your ratio up Upload and download to at least parity. Please check your emails (maybe in SPAM folder) If you have not received the invites, please PM with another email address as I get a message saying must be valid email when I copy and paste some emails.

Would appreciate an invite if there are any going?

Anyone know where to get 2000-03 EFC games?

So the big question is, is aussierul.ex still active. If it is, I would really appreciate an invite.

joined 10 hours ago.

posted 10 hours ago.

only post…?

hmmm???

https://twitter.com/notacopinpbc

But when it used to be funny of course

1 Like

I’m chasing an invite to aussierul.es if anyone can send one

Ta.

RoOSTA