Aussierul.es invite?

Since I seem to be the only one without an Estonian passport, is anyone feeling charitable enough to send me one as well?

Ther's a direct d/L link here somewhere Jez. VFL thread I think.

I've got a few spare invites.
PM me and I'll send you a link.

I'll have one if there's an offer?

And just where the fark have you been hiding??

And just where the fark have you been hiding??

I am a bit late... can someone send me an invite to this site? I want to get some old Bombers games!!! :slight_smile:

I too would appreciate an invite if there are any spare.

I have only 2 invites left atm .. & the last 2 blitzers I gave invites to, have let me down badly.

People that don't abide by the ratio rules & end up kicked reflect badly on you as a member there, & one has been booted, and the other is on the verge of it, despite me telling them at the time how important, (& simple) it is to do the right thing, so unfortunately, I'm a bit reluctant at present.

I'm put of invites too.
But the ones I sent earlier all seem to have positive ratios.

Tough to have positive ratios outside of footy season.

Not really, it's actually a good time to leave your client open and files available, when others (particularly the "hogs") shut down for a bit, and noobs rock up & go spare.

And any time is a good time to build points for ratio exchange too, .. that never alters.

It's very easy to have a positive ratio there. If you have a torrent open you get a point every hour even if no one downloads from you in that time. Then you trade the points in for extra gigs of download against your record.

I am just about always on my laptop with my utorrent open. If that is how you get a good ratio then I will be good for them.

I asked someone for a hand to this site a long time ago (might have been you, DJR) - but I never actually used it after signing in. Was I bad? Have I harmed your rep or something?

Hi - Would love an invite if someone has one. I am trustworthy!

Hi, if anyone has a spare invite, I would love one. desperate to watch today game.

i got like 12 invites.

the site is down today for the first time I can ever recall, hope the worst hasnt happened... :o

Your friendly neighborhood Sandbelt has you covered anyway.

whats that Davo?

whats that Davo?

Sandbelt is a Blitz member. He's made a program to download all the games from the gayfl website.