Aussierul.es invite?

Since I seem to be the only one without an Estonian passport, is anyone feeling charitable enough to send me one as well?

Ther’s a direct d/L link here somewhere Jez. VFL thread I think.

I’ve got a few spare invites.
PM me and I’ll send you a link.

I’ll have one if there’s an offer?

I'll have one if there's an offer?

And just where the fark have you been hiding??

I'll have one if there's an offer?

And just where the fark have you been hiding??

I am a bit late… can someone send me an invite to this site? I want to get some old Bombers games!!! :slight_smile:

I too would appreciate an invite if there are any spare.

I have only 2 invites left atm … & the last 2 blitzers I gave invites to, have let me down badly.

People that don’t abide by the ratio rules & end up kicked reflect badly on you as a member there, & one has been booted, and the other is on the verge of it, despite me telling them at the time how important, (& simple) it is to do the right thing, so unfortunately, I’m a bit reluctant at present.

I’m put of invites too.
But the ones I sent earlier all seem to have positive ratios.

Tough to have positive ratios outside of footy season.

Not really, it’s actually a good time to leave your client open and files available, when others (particularly the “hogs”) shut down for a bit, and noobs rock up & go spare.

And any time is a good time to build points for ratio exchange too, … that never alters.

It’s very easy to have a positive ratio there. If you have a torrent open you get a point every hour even if no one downloads from you in that time. Then you trade the points in for extra gigs of download against your record.

I am just about always on my laptop with my utorrent open. If that is how you get a good ratio then I will be good for them.

I asked someone for a hand to this site a long time ago (might have been you, DJR) - but I never actually used it after signing in. Was I bad? Have I harmed your rep or something?

Hi - Would love an invite if someone has one. I am trustworthy!

Hi, if anyone has a spare invite, I would love one. desperate to watch today game.

i got like 12 invites.

the site is down today for the first time I can ever recall, hope the worst hasnt happened… :o

Your friendly neighborhood Sandbelt has you covered anyway.

whats that Davo?

whats that Davo?

Sandbelt is a Blitz member. He’s made a program to download all the games from the gayfl website.