Australian Open 2016

Fed Ex??

Ex Fed!

Where’s Digglet?

Yikes

Could be over in 20.

Holy moly.

Crowd constantly yelling out when they’re about to serve, seriously fk off.

extraordinary.

Vamos!

Goosebumps.

I like both these guys, not bothered who wins, but to see Fed pick himself up like that was epic.

So, guess who feels a fool! Possibly the two best played sets I’ve seen. Extraordinary.

Fantastic stuff …

Freaking net cord.

What a strange match.

Fantastic stuff ..

… but not enough of it Rog. Nice effort though.

novaks just a step above federer now.
I honestly believe raonic or murray will provide more of a challenge than federer. Third set was good just wish federer could Have made it a 5 setter.

That final net cord ruined it. Was at 30-30 and that gave Novak break point and it was over from there.

the spirit of poo is alive and well
Yes, but the Poo had more ability than Tomic. His off court preparation left a lot to be desired as well, and possibly contributed to some of the injuries he sustained.

But the lamentable attitude echoes down the ages

novaks just a step above federer now. I honestly believe raonic or murray will provide more of a challenge than federer. Third set was good just wish federer could Have made it a 5 setter.

Agree. And a step above everyone else at the moment. Looking like another Murray/Djokovic final, but will watch with interest to see what Milos brings tonight. His ground strokes and returns have improved significantly of late, so he could just pose a threat. But cannot see either getting past Djokovic if he plays anywhere near the level of last night.

Class press conference from Djokovic following the Federer semi. When asked if the crowd’s obvious support for Federer bothered him, Djokovic replied that it doesn’t and with words to the effect: “…he is loved, admired and respected the World over, so for me this is normal when I play Roger”.

Raonic the challenge King?

Certainly appears to have a good eye. Should have been a linesman!

Can’t see him getting over Murray now it’s one set all.