Australian Politics -- and YOU WILL LIKE IT

So we’re victim blaming now?

2 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse says no.

2 Likes

oh no the big scary transgendered defaced my anti-vaxx propoganda imma go assault them

Not if you’re reading what’s written no

Ok.

Can you point me to your sources

You simplifying my post to victim blaming is inaccurate at best @Heffsgirl

What is alleged to have occurred is. She was spray painting over anti vax something or other , and anti vax guy has a go at her then they have an argument and she throws the can at him, he grabbed the can, and chased her and threw it back. I’m having difficulty determining which one of these two is more in the wrong than the other. It’s probably a nil all draw to be honest.
2nd part of this is I’m struggling to really care who is more wrong than the other

2 Likes

one can have empathy for the person, while despising a person using it as propoganda, esp if it turns out the 2 incidents are not related.

EDIT that is one massive edit of your original post to include some now facts about what she was actually up to, interesting.

However much ‘some level’ is, is the precise extent to which its victim blaming, so you decide…

Either way, a large proportion of the anti-vaxxers are becoming increasingly unhinged. Listen to some of their arguments/propaganda/downtherabbithole-isms. Scomo has to stop virtue signalling to them, it is not healthy for our society on many many levels.

5 Likes

Dan is on fire !

2 Likes

Cmon man.

His best friend and his wife, who was living at Kirribilly are QAnon ■■■■■■■■.

He is 100% one of them.

Check out this article about his use of language straight from the QAnon playbook. In his address to the nation off the back of the royal commission.

3 Likes

When you get ABC Sydney referring to the Victorian protests as protests at the Pandemic Bill, protests in other States are different.

Don’t you mean the ‘controversial Victorian pandemic bill’? Not the proposed pandemic bill?

The ABC have consistently over hyped the language about the bill.

5 Likes

7.30 report has been disgraceful towards Victoria during the pandemic.

4 Likes

7:30 is staunchly anti Labor. Contrast the treatment the incumbent gets vs opposition members, and they purport to be centrist.

3 Likes

Not just 7.30 report - national audio and other news all misreporting,
Karvelas, based in Melbourne , is the only Victorian based daily news reporter at the national level on audio or TV ( apart from Speers cameo performances and I suspect he is rarely in Victoria)
I guess all non NSW States have the same problem with balanced reporting on their State.
Weekends, there is no Victorian ABC news reporting after noon, not even audio - gets switched to Sydney.
And now, ABC regional audio reporting in Victoria is being cut back.

3 Likes

Not to mention only getting the rugby scores and no Aussie rules scores.

3 Likes

Should be mandatory for a State and Territory based political reporter to be included in national news, at least once a week.
Is a 5 minute round up for each of them other than Sydney too much to ask for?
Of Leigh Sales could be forced to rotate physical locations between the States.