Australian Politics, Mark II

It’s illegal to grow your own tobacco in Aus. I’ve got no idea if it’s enforced where it’s a small quantity for personal use, but I think the potential penalties are way more severe than for growing your own pot.

Of course it is.
The government doesn’t tax marijuana.

And let’s be clear, we could build and staff a farking big hospital every year from the revenue from tobacco.

There are a lot of mixed messages about what this country is really trying to do about it.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know you could do that.

And well done on quitting the cigs

The freebase nicotine is pretty toxic so you have to be careful with it and get your quantities right, but if you’re prepared to play scientist and experiment a bit it’s the way to go. I’ve only mixed a few small batches from scratch so far, but they’re as good as any pre-made juice I’ve bought. There are endless flavours and hardware available locally. This NZ$28 bottle will probably last me 2 years.

You could kill someone with that!

1 Like

Only if you’re very, very careless, young man!

Or very, very precise.

1 Like

True.
But bleach is also a thing.

Bit of googling and the lethal dose of nicotine is 60 mg. So that bottle is deadly per ml?

If you used that without any flavour and vaped it, I doubt very much it would be lethal.
Unless you were trying really, really hard.
And tbh there are much easier ways if you are so inclined.

I’ve heard of a lot of things in the last five years or so, but I’ve never heard of that, so I’m inclined to disregard it.

1 Like

This is a good point.

I thought it was a Yakult fridge but now i’m ■■■■■■!

Will buy again.

In fact, since we’re kind of sort of on the subject.

Ice.
Synthetic marijuana.
Monkey bars, particularly on the first rainy day after a dry spell.
More than one kid on a trampoline.

Just don’t do it, kids.
I swear it would cut a decent whack out of ED waiting times.

1 Like

I just want to know how we plan to fit everyone under the cap

dirt bikes.

Life

2 Likes

Combined with mountain bikes, sure.
But I don’t mind them, because they often video them and it’s awesome.
Plus, it’s not TAC so less work.

One of my favourites…look, I’m not in that scene so I don’t know why anyone would choose this method…but we had a woman who said she’d injected ice but missed the vein
Came in to check she was okay.

Call me cruel, but I couldn’t help but think ‘you farked up at being a fark-up. Kudos.’

1 Like

i can confirm dirt bikes can be TAC. :wink:

Did you tell 'em you were on a sealed road?
Good for you!