Australian Politics, Mark II

Sharna is trying to spin the Embassy relocation issue as something connected to a UN meeting in a few days time. He represented it to the media as an issue involving the status of Palestine ( which has UN observer status) to represent the G77 ( developing country bloc at the UN) and a potential compromise option of Palestine also having an Embassy in the other part of Jerusalem. So , according to Sharma, unconnected to Wentworth .
I call it BS. The right of Palestine to represent the G77 as from January next year was a done deal months back ( decided by the G77).

2 Likes

Pity that election isnā€™t in a fortnight. Mightā€™ve got them to flip on climate, adani, etcā€¦

Sure. Problem with Wentworth is a lot of those folk read. They will know that both Trump is the only other guy who wants this and that thereā€™s such a thing as international relations and deplomacy and all that. Lol. This is highly entertaining, actually. Dave Sharma must be getting a ā– ā– ā– ā–  sleep every night. Heā€™s signed on with a bunch of clowns who are in actuality a collection of coal mining reps trying to run a western democracy.

2 Likes

THE LIBERAL PARTY
Weā€™re not bigotsā€¦weā€™re just stupid!

4 Likes

What does Shorten need to do to win the next election? Nothing. Absolutely nothin.

3 Likes

Shut his clam and let the clown run the circus into the ground.

3 Likes

Fair points

2 Likes

If what heā€™s saying is true, is this such a bad move?

7 Likes

Yes itā€™s a bad move. Why should Palestine have an embassy in their own country? The jack-booted Israelis are claiming country that their ancestors wandered over millenia ago and so anyone else dossing there afterwards has no rights. Utter bullshit.

1 Like

Iā€™m still stunned that Senators should take direction from Ministerial staffers on how to vote on a motion.
Public servants operate on the basis that they have dialogue with staffers, but under no circumstances do they act on their orders, without Ministerial written confirmation. If Porter, our chief law officer is delegating his authority to staffers, he should resign.

6 Likes

The reason they gave for voting with PHON was even more disgraceful than voting with PHON.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how you can vote on any bill or motion out forth by Pauline ā€˜Farkinā€™ Hansen WITHOUT reading it, let alone vote in support of it without having at least double or triple checking it first.

There isnā€™t a chance in hell that this was an ā€œadministrative errorā€.

Time to kick this rabble out.

7 Likes

The Nationals want to change Leader because the current one doesnā€™t cut through.

I change to Barnaby will definitly get airtime. I donā€™t think anyone in Australia wants to listen to him anymore though.

Nice of the Libs to call them crazy, since itā€™s essentially what they did six weeks agoā€¦or whenever it was.

Problem is that no-one knows who Michael McPherson, their current leader, is.

And surely no-one really wants olā€™ beetroot-head back.

2 Likes

Yep, you made a crap decision. Own it ya chickenshit asshats.

4 Likes

Nats have a very small gene pool and their infighting is legendary. They have not had a decent leader since Truss ( and Vaile before him was woeful) . If Barnaby gets up, there goes a lot of the female rural vote.

I really hope Peter Phelpsā€™ sister gets up in Wentworth. Then just after Peter Green calls her the victor, she finds the author of those fake ā€˜HIVā€™ emails, corners him then jams a campaign poster right up his backside.

Whoever organised or authorised those emails should be jailed. Theyā€™ll find all about HIV then.

1 Like