Australian Politics, Mark II

So why do you automatically think the Journo is telling the truth? Why did she wait two years before she told the story to the Liberals; and if you saw some sleazebag put his hand done a work colleague undies, what would you do? I would smack the bloke. We do not know who is being truthful.

And that is the issue; you want to believe her and get indignant because I want it to go to Court and the whole truth be told.

Two journos.

There was a witness.

I thought the story was it got raised in parliment to attack Foley, despite the fact the journo said she didnā€™t want it being raised? She has only made a statement since it was raised by others and started getting airtime in the media.

4 Likes

Spot on Furious

2 Likes

Yeah, the fact that the matter was brought up DESPITE the journo, not because of it AND a corroborating make it hard to dismiss. Not to mention a couple of guilty texts.

If you read the statement from the person who was ā€˜gropedā€™ then you will find the answers to some of you questions.

Just noticed that John Howard was trending on Twitter.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out it wasnā€™t because the ā– ā– ā– ā–  was dead.

6 Likes

Itā€™s amazing that Foley canā€™t remember what happened - but he can remember what didnā€™t happen.

6 Likes

And now the NSW Minister who raised the issue under privilege is asking for privacy for his family and wants to get the journos off his lawn. Now he might have some empathy for Ashleigh Raper and Luke Foleyā€™s kids.

4 Likes

Which is denied by Foley.

As I said, my experience with Journos is that they are lying scum, so I will never believe anytihng they say. Have you forgotten the Saga already.

A Politician denied something, ā€¦ so all good?

Ok then.

Yes, politicians had absolutely nothing to do with thatā€¦

1 Like

But theyā€™ve been so forthcoming since then.
Oh, and by the way, donā€™t call bought and paid for whores ā€˜journalists.ā€™

Iā€™m just pointing out that she explains why she waited to 2 years, and also answers some other questions that people often ask the accuser.

I think we need to look beyond the profession when we are dealing with serious allegations such as this.

Yet you still believe one over the other.

Iā€™m inclined to believe the one with a witness and was dragged into this crap.

On your main point, I agree. The place for this is court. Accusation isnā€™t proof.
But ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell, this looks pretty ordinary.

1 Like

Vic wins!

11 Likes

Makes you proud to be a Victorian.

3 Likes

It kinda does.

No needā€¦Kroger and Bastiaan have got them all in the Liberal Party now.

2 Likes