Australian Politics, Mark II

It is also Judaism.

1 Like

true

1 Like

It’s also possible to think I’m a d!ckhead without picking on my dyslexia :rofl:

2 Likes

This is inefficient, Trip only has 4 letters.

1 Like

Opting out is really easy. Don’t miss the cut off!

3 Likes

Who can access your health record - http://www8.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/cth/consol_act/pa1988108/s6.html#enforcement_body

there was some old mate on ABC radio this morning who was adamant that private health insurers would not have access?

Do you really want to have another debate on this ?

I have issues with all media and hate them all including the ABC. They rarely report facts and both sides of the conflict Israel vs Palestines are just farking dumb. Hamas fire rockets and mortars, Israel Government takes more land, Palestines throw rocks, IDF shoot people. They are all farked in the head.

If both sides just stopped throwing things, if the Arab world recognised that Israel exists and if the Israelis moved back inside their real borders then maybe there could be some resolution, but sadly not in my lifetime.

So, to achieve peace in the Middle East, we just bump Bacchus off.

Where do I collect my Nobel?

4 Likes

You’ll have to pry the Nobel from Trumps small sweaty hands.

1 Like

Just throw some rolled-up alfoil past him.

Or a Big Mac

If they want it, they’ll end up getting it.

I like the concept of having one repository listing health history, particularly when going to a clinic and not being able to see your usual GP. But the concern around the administration of the data and it being used for other purposes - like by health insurance companies- slightly outweighs the benefits in my opinion.

2 Likes

The cops, rspca, yeah. No chance in hell.

1 Like

Why don’t the wankers codify that into something readable?

I am happy to take one for the Team.

2 Likes

Are you also the reason Essendon can’t win another premiership?

Checking for a friend.

Hmmm definitely not.

And I will see the next Bomber Flag before I die, and I am not confident of living all that long, so if not this year absolutely next for the flag.

1 Like

It’s a miracle you survived this long considering the number of ex wives you have.

3 Likes