Australian Politics, Mark II

Why do you think that Labor doesn’t also want the powers?

4 Likes

Lol

Tinfoil Hat beni

But they were improper before

Well, I suppose they probably do. I just can’t believe how stupid our politicians are.

Dunces hat BF

Do people even follow politicians these days, I gave up years ago.

Well, I suppose it’s a bit like keeping up with what your captors are up to these days.

1 Like

I hate IT.

Especially when he jumps to conclusions.

3 Likes

So it’s passed tonight. Farking disgusting

2 Likes

They moved 127 amendments all together. Amendments that were only provided to the parliamentarians an hour earlier.

I can’t possibly see what could go wrong with this

Universally panned as dangerous and stupid. Nope. Let’s have a crack at it. Farking lunacy.

I really didn’t. I was only asking questions.

Re" Is it only apple, … ??

If I dont have watts app etc, … ??

I never made any such statement.

I don’t know if I’m hackable, but as I said, there are likely much easier ways if someone wanted to, … but also, I couldn’t GAF if they did, …

What? … they find out I like a drink and the occasional smoke, and sometimes use Tramadol and Bourbon in a Pseudo therapeutic sense??

They could find all that out by trawling Blitz.

1 Like

There are some things that even hackers wouldn’t dare try…

2 Likes

Hackers would all follow Carlton or Hawthorn, and even they would be appalled by the swear filter.

Cam here to post the same thing. ■■■■ Labor for supporting this. People take the ■■■■ out of China, but at least they’re not hiding it.

4 Likes

So these laws contradict the GDPR as well.

Knock yourselves out:

Hiding to nothing.

De fanging the MurFuch press tropes before they can even begin.

ScuMo actually tried to start it up today, … “Labor will keep you LESS SAFE!” ala Abbot, … (that’s when I changed channel …

No choice.

Things may be very different in power , … though I have been let down before, … so no guarantees.

They had a ■■■■■■ choice.

And they chose to sell out. Again.

6 Likes

The advice I got today from our IT guy is that this has no effect on our business and all our data is now secure. Thank you for your concern.