Australian Politics, Mark II

There’s 40 seats so equal representation would be 2.5%

1 Like

We don’t want anything that will just encourage single issue microparties.

Problem will be getting legislation changed unless the Libs and Labor vote together.

Senior Victorian Liberal Party figures voiced urgent fears about having “zero” tax policies and a lack of female candidates, only to be rebuffed in the lead-up to the last month’s disastrous state election loss.

Stop acting like ■■■■■.

End Liberal party review.

3 Likes

That Kroger ad is pretty funny and quite clever.
Well done to whoever put that together.

Whats that?

2 Likes

Migrants eh.

Too many people too soon. Seriously.

Government tried to weaken racial discrimination laws and has postponed its own promise to protect sexual discrimination of school kids.

They are now taking religious freedom protections to the election.

Wonder who reads the room in govt? This suppressed court case is a ■■■■■■ doozy time wise for them.

Hard to know whether to be disgusted or kind of…I don’t know…satisfied?

Please keep running on social issues, Liberals.
I friggin’ beg you.

The thing I wonder is…does this sort of stuff only resonate this way in Victoria and maybe Tassie and SA, yet the opposite way in Qld and NSW?

The SSM vote would indicate that it’s pretty much unanimous across the country and I can’t see many of the immigrant communities who voted NO switching their votes to the Libs at an actual election

Queenland is definitely driven by social issues. But ya know, Queensland

Yeah…but Bob Katter, George Christensen, Matt Canavan, Peter Dutton

If they were all in a car that drove over a cliff, who would be saved?
Australia

2 Likes

The Liberals would be wasting their time maintaining their knowledge of the capitals of Victoria and that other state that doesn’t exist for them federally.

Bob Katter seems to do a fair bit for his electorate, at least.

Which would be fine, but his reach extends far beyond that, which is not fine.

1 Like

Sure.

He’s a total cockhole, IMO, on just about any social issue you can name. But he works hard for the people who elect him.
There’s enough plonkers who are absolutely totally useless on every single front that anyone who does anything stands out.

1 Like

Point taken.
I’m just not in the mood to downplay the National social impact a few fucktards in Queensland have had.

1 Like

Do you blame him, or the LNP who’ve chased Hanson’s vote for 20 years?

1 Like