Australian Politics, Mark II

So far two too many.

Thereā€™s so much stench about this government. Such a pity they donā€™t do the honorable thing and let us have a vote now.

1 Like

Sex with underage children is also a crime under Australian law if committed by an Australian citizen abroad.

4 Likes

I think what yaco is trying to say is that if some unscrupulous person got hold of this information, they could use this information to blackmail them.

And if the behaviour gets brought out into the open, then no opportunity for blackmail.

If you donā€™t want to get blackmailed, then donā€™t do stuff you donā€™t want to be blackmailed about.

2 Likes

And so it farking should be!
Rock spidering is rock spidering no matter where you do it.

3 Likes

Exactly or even set a honey trap - This stuff should never make the public domain, unless charges are laid.

1 Like

Of course itā€™s a crime, BUT it still needs the co-operation of Phillipine authorities to move forward.

What price Australian values ( whatever they are) when Dutton says that the Sri Lankans about to be deported only procreateated to leverage their chances of staying here.
Effectively he he is saying that they should not have children , unlike us here who have citizenship.
Perhaps , as part of his Home Portfoloi, he should have birth control measures for everyone of interdetermitate status

1 Like

I think we can all agree itā€™s the rich white conservative politician whoā€™s the real victim here. Pray for George.

Iā€™d rather someone institute birth control measures on Dutton myself.

Castration works well, ā€¦ then he can find out about being of ā€œIndeterminate Statusā€ ā€¦

2 Likes

Or better yet, invent a time machine then go back and institute birth control measures on his parents

2 Likes

Just watched the movie VICE our liberals and there republicans are just the same.

Yup. Lock step.

Apparently Alexander Downer thinks Father Bob is a fake.

2 Likes

In which case Iā€™m even more of a bastardo than I thought I was.

1 Like

Downer needs an upper.

1 Like

Downer is incredibly close to the top of the list come the peopleā€™s revolution.

3 Likes

He is on my list

3 Likes

I always imagine Downer in the suspender belt and fishnets like Monty Pythonā€™s Judges sketch, so make sure thatā€™s how heā€™s taken to Mme La Guillotine.

2 Likes