Australian Politics, Mark II

If there is any justice in this universe that fat f uck Clive Palmer will have a heart attack and die before the next election.

Clearly there is no justice, because Rupert Murdoch is still aliveā€¦and Craig Kellyā€¦and Peter Duttonā€¦andā€¦

But apart from that, how could anyone sensible join his party, seeing what happened last time. I donā€™t mind Jacqui Lambie (she clearly cares for Tasmanians and returned servicemen) while Palmer is a useless ā– ā– ā– ā–  whoā€™s just trying to feather his own nest.

4 Likes

Bit of an Aussie Trump really.

Very much soā€¦even to the point of Make Australia Great Again.

Everything heā€™s touched has turned to ā– ā– ā– ā–  for others. Remember him locking out crowds from his Gold Coast A-League team?

But his ads are so informative and full of context!

(Apparently the silly bugger is going to run someone in every lower house seat. I guess thatā€™s a better way to spend his money than paying his workers.)

1 Like

What really p!sses me off is that thereā€™s no option to block them.

I went to his website today and sent an email telling him to leave me alone. Probably wonā€™t work but itā€™s worth a try.

I think his bigger waste of money are the billboards Iā€™ve seen in both Brunswick and Northcote. Is their 2 suburbs less likely to vote for him?

1 Like

I donā€™t think iā€™ve seen anything from him, but then if I donā€™t recognise the number, Iā€™m highly unlikely to answer.

1 Like

I heard a radio ad of his with some short ramble about a fast train. I legitimately did not understand what it said.

At least Credlin would understand what a Mallee Root is.

1 Like

Hoping Jason Modica throws his hat in as an Independent. Guy has been important in securing solar projects on local council and is big on environmental water.

2 Likes

Never heard of him
Whatā€™s his claim to fame?

Heā€™s done the same here in a very safe long time Independent seat. Aside from that why the hell is he going so hard so early? Tonight during the news Iā€™ve seen five ads, some of them long and almost comprehendible. Cheaper obviously than doing it at actual election time but heā€™s not going to pull a Trump. Apart from being a fat gross con artist.

If it helps get the present idiots out in a more humiliating fashion then have at it pig

Did anybody get an SMS from Clive UAP?
Make Australia Great. Fast trains for Melbourne. 1 hour to CBD from up to 300kms away. Vote 1 United Australia Party, Clive Palmer. Auth
Wtf - how the ā– ā– ā– ā–  does that slob get permission to spam my number.

1 Like

Donā€™t most newer phones have a setting to block sms from unknown numbers?

Probably but I really shouldnā€™t have to use it for political propaganda.

2 Likes

Unfortunately political sms are absolutely allowed. The do not call register does not apply.

You need to get Cliveā€™s number so you can send back ā€œget farked you fat carntā€

4 Likes

Stop complaining you jerks. This whole thing is hilarious. Heā€™s been advertising on radio, TV, papers billboards for about four months. Now thereā€™s the SMS thing, the app, etc etc. His final advertising spend is going to be absolutely massive and he is going to win ZERO seats and itā€™s going to be HILARIOUS

3 Likes

For a fugly sob he sure does love a vanity project

If I were him Iā€™d stick to radio ads

1 Like