Australian Politics, Mark II

Greens planning to move that Anning be suspended from parliament for the next sitting.

Technically possible and the right thing to do. Will be interesting to see if the old parties jump on board.

2 Likes

She was a Brigadier in the Army Reserve - not used to having her authority questioned. Heaven help us if she gets to be Defence Minister.

If there’s votes in it, then yeah they will. So it depends if he’s still in the news cycle by then.

Caught with his pants down, again.

MORRISON: This is backed up by Greg Hunt.

…

MAIDEN: The problem with that is Greg Hunt wasn’t at the meeting.

Watch Morrison squirm when asked by Maiden about the comments.

8 Likes

Ruddok and Bishop were certainly there, Turnbull may have been.

Squirmimg sleezy sneaky scheming c%*t!

3 Likes

Unusually restrained, BSD. Fire up, son!

2 Likes

He obviously needed to get out of the room quickly as he could feel his pants start to smoulder. They probably burst into flames as soon as he got outside the door.

1 Like

They generally want a religious leader, but the highest ranking Christian in the country is a bit busy right now.

Hunt is one of the creepiest, smarmiest people I’ve ever seen. I’ll be totally unsurprised when he gets undone for some sleaziness or other

1 Like

Well at least we aren’t the clusterfark that is the UK at the moment.

Someone posted an article in here a little while ago that referred to Scummo as the “nightwatchman” PM. Perfect description.

4 Likes

More the Phil Tufnell. Nightwatchmen can survive tough conditions unlike Tuffers.

1 Like

I don’t get it?

How is Scott Morrison more insufferable than Tony Abbott?

1 Like

Just saw the bit of the Project with Scumbag claiming “I said we should address them, … not EXPLOIT them”

Be fcked you did you slimy prick.

Anyone actually believe this, … “I mispoke, … I said “Would” when I meant Wouldn’t” moment??

2 Likes

Hard to believe that it is possible, but Fark me, ScoMo is the winner !

Morrison has Presidential qualities - Trump Presidential qualities that is.
He is spinning around inside the Canberra bubble

Hopefully, it’s the only thing he wins