Australian Politics, Mark II

Welcome to the very few.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that he has a band and he goes to music festivals!

Albo is the only one who can take ScoMo on at his own game. Tony Burke would give him a good run also.

I hope Morrison doesn’t take this result as a decree for absolute authority and do what HE wants without consideration for the party.

The lesson is seen with the wins by Rudd and Abbott where they turned authority into authoritarian, and they farked it up for themselves by over-reaching.

Morrison has achieved a great win and that gives his voice considerable weight, like a hell of a lot of weigh, in the party room and cabinet, as well as the rest of the country. But is he does his job with respect and an open mind and he will avoid what Rudd/Abbott did and keep unity.

2 Likes

Turnbull set the agenda ? What is Morrison’s agenda apart from a budget surplus and tax cuts?

1 Like

A pleb? That’s rather a snobbish comment. Unless of course you don’t know what a pleb is.

1 Like

Did any of the people delisted but still on ballots get elected?

Oh but he says he met him so he can judge his character on an Internet forum… please…

Scott Morrison is very ordinary.

Sound snobby?

Meh maybe. I dont care.

6 Likes

Getting his snout back in the trough in 3 years time.

1 Like

The QLD ALP government should introduce “Daylight Savings” to totally destroy their minds.

1 Like

Nice rationalisation.
Doesn’t change the facts.

Edit: Special credit for the ‘geniuos’ sledge while explaining why it’s okay for Queenslanders to be fuckwits.

3 Likes

Yeah because paying money for Spiderbait Merch is going to win over the masses.

If he was banging Ariana Grande he’d get the 18-21 vote in 2021. He’d be better off a Lee Kernigan fan or Slim Dusty if he’s after the FNQ vote

1 Like

Its slim pickings.

But if anyone thinks Plibersek, Bowen or Tony farkin Burke is potential leadership material of this country… Well frankly I think they need their head read.

Mind you we could have had Peter Dutton at one point for the Blue Ties.

1 Like

“Pilbo” is about as enigmatic as Shorten.

Peta Credlin wants Chris Bowen as leader.

1 Like

can i choose my weapon?!

Killing the rich and redistributing their wealth would only be a short term fix - a new TV and a holiday to Bali. Two weeks later we are back to square one

3 Likes

Haha - Bowen. Having a laugh. Seems like a smart capable guy but no one is going to vote for him. Albo seems like the best option.