Australian Politics, Mark II

Nope. Try googling “anti paywall”.

People here very accepting of what they are told and blindly follow.

The election result proved that.

3 Likes

Ah yes, Teh right, home of the intellectual revolutionaries.

1 Like

I’m sure I read that it only takes two flags to make a post disappear.
You know, if anyone else happens to agree that spam from Andrew Bolt doesn’t belong on this site.

2 Likes

Damn I flagged it as spam. But it’s still here.

I’ve been lied to.

1 Like

I just flagged as spam, … temp gone but can still be viewed if folks want.

3 is almost 2 really, … :smirk:

It’s not spam.

It’s just enough rope, though.

1 Like

I would have thought ww’s and bomber1480’s antics on the cc thread were far worse. HM spent many hours work across several days and multiple posts putting together an incredibly detailed response to a denialist article posted and championed by these clowns. Their response was… crickets. And then normal transmission was resumed - unreferenced charts with no context and puerile name calling.

That is pure, ban-worthy trolling IMO.

7 Likes

I’m farking done with labor, the squibiest squibs to ever squib.

Ablo is a ■■■■■■■ marshmellow. Interesting strategy from labor, replace weak leadership with even weaker leadership.

■■■■, I want Bill back already.

2 Likes

Conflict fatigue.

Also incredibly dense. If they get back in anytime before the 3rd round of tax cuts, they’ll be in the hole for billions with no money to implement the cuts. Also to repair the inevitable cuts to essential services.

They literally voted to have a flaming bag of ■■■■ being left on their doorstep.

4 Likes

Whole thing’s a sad, hot mess. I’m just gonna ignore it all for a couple of years.

Conflict fatigue, … so they’ll just lay down and join them, and ask for more bowls of turd on top eh?

Yes sir, no sir 3 bowls farking full Sir.

2 Likes

What the absolute ■■■■ is this idiot, Alex Sigley, doing in North Korea. If it wasn’t for a proper purpose, then he’s a self-indulgent twat who’s lucky he didn’t cop what that Yank kid copped a couple of years back.

There’s a damn good reason why DFAT tells you to avoid certain countries.

5 Likes

They tried to go with fair policies at the election and failed.

Services will be cut. The tax system will flatten and inequality will only rise.

But that is what Australian’s voted for.

3 Likes

DFAT warnings are a crock of crap. Always over cautious and if you followed their advice you would struggle to visit many places

Mmm, NK, psychotic despot, recent history of jellying westerners brains…i’m gonna back DFAT on this one.

2 Likes

I wonder if Labor are doing the rope a dope. Vote through everything to show how bad it could be then come back and fix it all?

Nah, that’s not it.

I think the Department of Defence contributes to assessments.