Australian Politics, Mark III

Mate i didn’t insult him. And i reckon he’s the probably a lovely bloke too. Why don’t you up your parsing game and try to distinguish between someone expressing a hypothesis and someone attacking a bloke? Hint, you do the latter.

It’s not best equivalence but think of the way footy supporters tend to react to types like Minson, Dawes, even Lumumba, who didn’t speak the right language in the right voice. Instinctive dislike that went beyond the gurnsey. Anyway, i reckon it’s constructive to look at the various whys and wherefores but maybe I’ve got too many days off right now

For what it’s worth maybe i should have said ‘effete’, or even better ‘soft’. Again, not my belief that he is either of those things

I’d have just said ‘wanker’ with a history of back-stabbing.

That’s the entire establishment

No comments here on the Google situation ???

Has it’s own thread.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Once again F. F. S.

I know what far right extremism looks like, seeing it a lot around the world right now, what’s far left extremism? Like extinction rebellion? Antifa I assume, but no one seems to know what they even look like :joy:

2 Likes

Ffs Labor, can you just show something that inspires some confidence?

3 Likes

Communists ,or any belief system opposed to capitalism

Ok, but what does the extremist version of that look like, I need to know what to look for out of the periscope of my bunker?

1 Like

CHYNA connections

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

You win the internet today.

Ok, so if the worst of right wing extremism is a mosque mass murder what are the left wing extremists going to do to me, force me into veganism?

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO FEAR!

that’s what this is about right?

5 Likes

A close second.

I can only think of Baader–Meinhof group as an example of left wing extremists.

Actually maybe Italy, Greece and Spain have some examples in recent times, but I think this is low volume.

Weather Underground too.

Website Design