Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

How many Victory players falling on there ■■■■ tonight? At critical points in the game too.

It's a pity that Tim Cahill will finish his career playing in front of 5000 people every week

There’s a good reason non-Victory fans hate them with a passion…and it’s not just that they look like ■■■■ Carlton.

I still remember one of the Monfries posters bagging Heart 5 or 6 years ago…why don’t you follow a team with heritage and tradition? When did the league start?

It’d be like Port or Freo fans bagging out Giants fans (like Jarryd) for being johnny-come-latelys.

Tbh never had an issue with ‘Heart’. Biggest mistake the league ever made was starting with 1 Melbourne team. What irks me, is the fact that man citeh are using clubs now as a fair play tax dodge. Which to me, ruins any aspect of a club.

Not so much if you’re a young player coming through the ranks though.

After the bombers special season I was at least looking forward to victory playing. But this is awful.

After the bombers special season I was at least looking forward to victory playing. But this is awful.

Yep. Think I need to stop following sport altogether.

You mean losing your ■■■■ at a 360p stream of United isn’t fun for others?

That was by far the best I have ever seen us play. What a goal by Cahill as well

Part of me wants to see us deducted points for ripping a flare. Might make things partially interesting.

Part of me wants to see us deducted points for ripping a flare. Might make things partially interesting.

Someone let one off in the middle of the crowd on the concourse right next to southern cross station. Absolute morons

Josh Rose. LOL.

Josh Rose. LOL.

He has just about been responsible for every goal we have conceded this year. Absolute trash.

Keogh!! Wow!!

Can play. Does he play internationals?

I think they were missing Taggart too. Was he the guy that won the league golden boot a couple of years ago playing at Newcastle or someone like that and went to England and played there somewhere?

Keogh!! Wow!!

Can play. Does he play internationals?

I think they were missing Taggart too. Was he the guy that won the league golden boot a couple of years ago playing at Newcastle or someone like that and went to England and played there somewhere?

Not any more I don’t think, was capped nearly 100 times for Ireland but it’s been a few years since he was last capped.
This is his second stint at Perth, went somewhere in Asia for awhile.
Taggart did play at the Newcastle Jets and went to Fulham but was loaned out before he made his debut, think you are correct that he won the Golden boot. He is also in his second stint with Perth

Keogh 100 internationals! Wow never heard of him till he was killing it in the A-League. Reckon he left after the salary cap stuff then came back last season for pretty low coin if I remember correctly. Taggart could have been a bit the same too.

Keogh 100 internationals! Wow never heard of him till he was killing it in the A-League. Reckon he left after the salary cap stuff then came back last season for pretty low coin if I remember correctly. Taggart could have been a bit the same too.

Taggart was only a kid in his first stint at Perth and couldn’t really cement a starting spot so moved to the Jets for playing time

Lol muscat swearing into the camera

Nice goal by rojas, very poor defending by adelaide

■■■■ in you beautiful ■■■■■■■ arseholes

That was awesome!

We were fkn pathetic defensively.
Going to be a long season, the tight ■■■■ owner hasn’t adequately replaced our losses

No more north terrace.