Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Our first final, only one more win boys. Was our first goal offside, they didnt show any replays of it at the game.

Very dissapointing crowd, though there would of been way more turn up. Even the victory end wasnt packed out like it normally is

Our first final, only one more win boys. Was our first goal offside, they didnt show any replays of it at the game.

Very dissapointing crowd, though there would of been way more turn up. Even the victory end wasnt packed out like it normally is

Some bizarre refereeing decisions

First goal was clearly offside.

one of the best parts of the night was seeing Berisha waste the best chance of the night in the 1st half. Especially after he was mouthing off to the keep after his poor clearance.

Why isn’t Cahill playing tonight?

I really like Kamau, looks very dangerous with the ball and with his pace. Not sure why he left the inbreeds but I am glad he did.

I suspect JVS is giving Timmy a break he is getting older and he would have played a fair part of 3 games in about a week had he been named tonight.

Wasn’t he in doubt all week with an injured foot, but it didn’t look like a foot to me, more like ten and a half inches.

Massive 3 points. Comsidering we normally play poorly after a derby and adelaide normally have the wood over us

Massive 3 points. Comsidering we normally play poorly after a derby and adelaide normally have the wood over us

We wouldn’t beat a schoolboy side at the moment. Struggling to put a team on the park, absolute negligence by the owners

I really like Kamau, looks very dangerous with the ball and with his pace. Not sure why he left the inbreeds but I am glad he did.

I suspect JVS is giving Timmy a break he is getting older and he would have played a fair part of 3 games in about a week had he been named tonight.

$$$$$$$$$$$$
Unfortunately we have tight owners and aren’t bankrolled by Arab billionaires

I suspected that. But win a title and off you go? I don’t like the increasing mercenary trends that are coming into Australian competitions.

I know it is the way of the world but that does not mean I have to like it.

I suspected that. But win a title and off you go? I don't like the increasing mercenary trends that are coming into Australian competitions.

I know it is the way of the world but that does not mean I have to like it.

United have a pretty tight budget and the City offer was ridiculous for a kid of his age, no way we could match it or even get close. Pretty disappointing when you take a punt on a kid and give him a chance and he walks out on the club. Not to mention the great work the club did for his family

Good victory last night, lucky with the 3rd goal which broke the backs of the nix.

Off to Sydney this weekend, haven’t dropped a point or conceded a goal. We have a decent record against them but can’t see it continuing this weekend, we still are very average.

How wasn’t Mahazi sent off?

Good result, but not against quality opposition. Doesn’t make the Nix’s plight any better.

F off

You are still a flog aloisi

Thank god for the roar

Don’t like the money at Melbourne city

Rather tradition

Bwahahaha

WTF Bes

Thats an awful call from the linesman. Peach of a ball from kalfalleh

It’s hard being a Victory fan