Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Play it quicker mooy ffs!

Terrible, just terrible

Too many players had bad games

Jedinak had probably the worst game you will ever see for someone with 2 goals next to his name

Mooy was awful all game, missed passes, pushed off the ball

Kruse is just poor

Rogic has no end product at all

Yellow witches hats.

Just not good enough thai keeper made 1 save in the first 45 and maybe 2 in the second…

Why man city signed mooy is beyond belief…

looked like a bunch of Clydesdales

First person to mention the weather should get banned…

the full time whistle said it all the thais were disappointed and we were like thank god its over.

2 points lost …

The Aussie cricket side relieved, held the title as worst Australian sporting effort in the last 10 years.

Disgusting.

The socceroos aren’t as good as we’d hope they’d be. They may qualify for the WC but that will be it…

Thailand played brilliantly though. Exciting, passionate, free flowing and entertaining.

Helps if you pick players that play regularly rather than benchwarmers

Please oh please just sack that dutch ■■■■. Clueless manager.

We have an awful defence, so what do we do- try and play out time and hang on to a 1-0 win. Just fk off

Anyone else going to be watching Thailand v.s Australia in the World Cup Qualifier tonight

We really need to win this.

Huh?

What, i cant support both the aus soccer team and the england soccer team? I live here after all.

Do you have a problem with italians who live in aus also supporting the socceroos?

Your response was a bit precious don’t you think?

Where did I say I had any problem at all? All I’ve said is “huh?” Which was purely out of confusion given in other sporting threads I’ve only ever seen you barrack/support England.

Hence the huh when you mention Australia and “we” in the same post.

INGERRRRLAND INGERRRRLAND INGERRRRLAND

Anyone else going to be watching Thailand v.s Australia in the World Cup Qualifier tonight

We really need to win this.

Huh?

What, i cant support both the aus soccer team and the england soccer team? I live here after all.

Do you have a problem with italians who live in aus also supporting the socceroos?

Your response was a bit precious don’t you think?

Where did I say I had any problem at all? All I’ve said is “huh?” Which was purely out of confusion given in other sporting threads I’ve only ever seen you barrack/support England.

Hence the huh when you mention Australia and “we” in the same post.

WHO DO YOU SING FOR

Yeah baby!!! On the train home from the game. Absolutely buzzing.that 4 minutes of extra time felt like 20min.

Cop it arnold

Going to the victory Perth game tomorrow night

Happy with the point considering the changes we made and our midweek match.

Jade north is a joke

You are still a flog aloisi

Bouzanis is becoming a much better keeper with each passing week.

Jade north and David Carney are two examples about how bad Australian football had gotten if they were able to get a gig in the national team.

Is it true the FFS pressure Ange to pick more A league players?

Jade north and David Carney are two examples about how bad Australian football had gotten if they were able to get a gig in the national team.

Is it true the FFS pressure Ange to pick more A league players?

Yes the FFA do which is a disgrace and we should be doing the opposite until the league improves a fair bit more.
Can understand picking guys who play regularly but they still have to be a decent standard of which many in the A-League aren’t

Suck on my sack ref, sydney should of been down to 9 men but the ref bottled it. Now he gives a sft penalty

You utter dog simon

You are a joke ref, tongue punch my fart box you flog.

Wonder how many times in 2017 we will hear people whinge about having full time officials? The a league refs are full time and the standard has somehow gotten worse.