Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Wonder how many times in 2017 we will hear people whinge about having full time officials? The a league refs are full time and the standard has somehow gotten worse.

Really oh ■■■■

This year they have been horrific

■■■■■■■ brandan diving cheating ■■■■. Wished someone would just Muscat-tackle him.

The city is ours

we didn’t deserve anything from tonight’s game. Played so poorly. Victory deserved the 3 points

Kamau and Rose were both terrible tonight, was like playing with 9 men.Kamau was responsible for the 2nd goal, gave the ball away too cheaply

Kilkenny had his worst game of the season

Brandan looked good, we just couldn’t get him in behind of Victory’s defence enough. LOL as the diving/cheating comments directed at Brandan, when Berisha has been doing the same stuff for years

If you give Berisha that many chances in front of goal he will eventually bury one.

Berisha isn’t even in the same time zone as brandan and diving.

If you honestly think Berisha is anywhere near as bad as Brandan when it comes to the whole diving/ sniping / rolling 18 times thing, either at Roar or Victory, you need to stick to all things oval ball. That is about as accurate as saying Leandro Love was as good as Bruno.

Dear Santa,
I think you may have been a little confused with my request. I don’t want to seem like I am whinging but I wanted City to win last night and then City to lose tonight. I really, really hope you have not got it around the wrong way.

Typical.

so disgusted with tonights performance. You can’t hit 3 poor penalties to the same spot and expect to score all 3.

Perth should of been down to 10 men early in the 2nd half.

Ref lost complete control of the game.

Bench Bouzanis, should of saved 2 of the perth goals, no point being good with your feet if you can’t actually make saves. Bring in Sorensen FFS

Can the city group please sack JVS at the end of this season. How this dud keeps his job year after year boggles my mind. He must have videos and photos of someone.

You actually went and got him back so they must like him.

Nice of Kilkenny to still complain about the refs. I understand the refereeing has been a joke and you were clearly robbed against Sydney but I didn’t think the refereeing was that bad last night (did miss a large chunk of the start of second half)

And to get 3 penalties and miss two of them, ■■■■■■ hell, only in Australia will that happen.

You actually went and got him back so they must like him.

Nice of Kilkenny to still complain about the refs. I understand the refereeing has been a joke and you were clearly robbed against Sydney but I didn’t think the refereeing was that bad last night (did miss a large chunk of the start of second half)

And to get 3 penalties and miss two of them, ■■■■■■ hell, only in Australia will that happen.

The ref was diabolical last night for both teams. Their left back was on a yellow, gave away about 3 fouls and 2 penalties and still didnt get a 2nd yellow. Perth got robbed with quite a few calls around the field.

When the double red happened, he lost complete control. He is just a horrible ref.

The standard seems to be getting worse and worse

DIdn’t we go to professional referees this year

Nice of Kilkenny to still complain about the refs. I understand the refereeing has been a joke and you were clearly robbed against Sydney but I didn't think the refereeing was that bad last night (did miss a large chunk of the start of second half)

From 0 to Salty in no time.

The reffing was bad, but favoured no team.

Pathetic. Just sack this dutch dud already!!!

Blast him out of a cannon- i dont care.just get this fkhead out of my club already

Equalizer.yay.

Wtf azani, you show pony moron.

Victory defence is leaking like the titantic

Blast him out of a cannon- i dont care.just get this fkhead out of my club already

You got your wish, albeit under sad circumstances

Seems like a boring window

You got your wish, albeit under sad circumstances

I just heard. I cannot contain my happiness that he is finally gone. Laters fraud!!! Shouldnt of ever been brought back in the first place.