Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

The token Football fan on a footy forum is back c****.

In potentially huge news. The FFA are looking at handing control of the league to the clubs. Loooong overdue

Sydney derby tonight. Will be f****** awesome if Sydney FC have their unbeaten streak Broken by the wanderess. One of the very few times it’s ok 4 Western Sydney to win.

City currently making a mess of Wellington

Looks like biffo might break out in Sydney. Tempers getting very frayed.

WSW lead after 73 minutes from a Santalab goal.

And ends 1-0 despite clear penalty being denied to Sydney 2 minutes into injury time.

Both goalkeepers made great saves in the last 20 minutes.

Bags of ■■■■’s Sydney that’s, that be thr karma bus.

Bags of ■■■■'s Sydney that's, that be thr karma bus.
Just a question, McLovin...why the apostrophe in ■■■■'s, but not in bags.

You don’t need to use apostrophes to make plurals…except in a very few specific cases, like “I don’t like the way you write your 7’s without a bar on them” or “Your B’s are hard to read”

You don’t need to use apostrophes to make plurals…except in a very few specific cases, like “I don’t like the way you write your 7’s without a bar on them” or “Your B’s are hard to read”

That kept you up all night, didn't it?

That kept you up all night, didn't it?

That…or Millwall’s win.

Actually, posted this as soon as I saw it.

The token Football fan on a footy forum is back c****.

In potentially huge news. The FFA are looking at handing control of the league to the clubs. Loooong overdue

Tread carefully, soon every team will just be looking after themselves rather the game as a whole and will need a commission, similar to what happened to the VFL in the 80s

Rotten week in the ACL for the AL teams

Brisbane 0-6 Ulsan
WSW 1-5 Shanghai SIPG
Adelaide 1-2 some Chinese team i can’t spell

Rotten week in the ACL for the AL teams

Brisbane 0-6 Ulsan
WSW 1-5 Shanghai SIPG
Adelaide 1-2 some Chinese team i can’t spell

We lost 2-1 to Jiangsu.
Adelaide United salary cap of $2.4m approx, Jiangsu paid £25m for Ramires from Chelsea and £42m for Alex Teixeira from Shakhtar. Teixeira was two levels above anything on the pitch last night

Game on tonight.

1 Like

You would hope they can put together a win, but anything is possible. Looks like a wet pitch too. Hopefully the Socceroos can play tough footy kick a winning score.

Absolute potato field, if we can nick a point I’d be happy

1 Like

Are we playing a 3-2-5?

Hard to play beautifully here.

Looks pretty bobbly thats for sure. Hopefully we can use out better fitness to overrun them.

Really need the wingers to be putting in quality crosses

Has Cahill retired from internationals?

Yeah!!!

Get in!

2 Likes