Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Might get over Syria Or Uzbekistan, won’t get past the CONCACAF team

1 Like

Only the soft ■■■■■ would applause

1 Like

Well that was intense

Was like watching Essendon against freo. Was a win but felt like a loss

1 Like

Sack the Greek flog immediately

If you watched the highlights you wouldn’t beleive it.

Isn’t he Cypriot?

To be honest I think if we have to go through concaf I think we should sack ange and bring someone in as a short term solution

I don’t think his style works for this team, anyone decent cuts us up

That’s Demetriou!
Both useless

Didn’t we have 34 shots???
It’s not his fault we don’t score.
We simply do not have a classy finisher.

1 Like

As much as I want the automatic qualification, or for that matter a long road qualification, is this really a team to get excited about watching in Russia?

Nine months to sort out something half way respectable, if that’s the case.

I like the playoffs anyway. Drama

2 Likes

Nor someone who appears comfortable in traffic, doesn’t mind taking defenders on ball at feet.

He keeps picking his favourites.
His tactics are apalling and it’s not just this game. The game in Japan last week should of been his death knell

Bosnich actually hit the nail on the head when he just said it all started months ago whe the COACH starting farking around with the team.

1 Like

It depends on where they shots are from too. It’s like when a team kicks 5.15 yet half of their shots are near the boundary line. Everyone thinks they’ve dominated yet when you look further you can see they havent.

1 Like

would’ve been 10 shots that either hit the post, hit a defender on the way to goal or just missed

1 Like

Brings back memories of the good old days.

1 Like

Again, how many were brilliant saves from close range? Most probably from 15-20 yards out

Rogic tries. He just can’t.