Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

how many quality balls into the box number of goals 1

Heres a tip when your playing Asian teams…you wont beat them for speed let alone skill youll beat them with power strength beat them up…tim cahill strength is in the air yet he spent more time coming out laying it off back into our won half…minimal threat when the thais would of been ■■■■ scared of him!

Bozza having a massive crack at Ange.

MASSIVE CRACK!!

and rightly so…

And he is spot on.

What has he said?

It’s Ange’s fault.

He was ok for him to be experimental with Brisbane and Melbourne but this is the National side.
Someone who knows more about structures can talk about the specifics but he really went to town.

1 Like

coach’s secret plan?
to play four more high
pressure games

I’ve heard of worse plans.

1 Like

Half way there thanks Japan

■■■■…come on Japan

It’s over, Saudi score and lead.

Syria it is thanks to their last minute equaliser. That’s the better outcome for us as it’s at a neutral venue and Uzbekistan is a logistical nightmare

Think Syria have been playing their games in Malaysia and Iran. We shouldn’t have a problem with Syria but the CONCACAF team we will struggle. Right now its Honduras

Fkn useless idiots. I love the Socceroos, but they are fair dinkum useless at times.

When we were in Oceania, I always used to think we should be playing off against North America rather than South America. Guess we’re going to find out hiw that goes. (If we make it that far.)

Just finished reading Ange’s book on Monday. Just in time to coincide with thinking he should probably be sacked…

1 Like

“Shots” is generous. I prefer to think of it as “conceding 20-odd goal kicks”.

1 Like

Honduras up 1-0, looking likely we would get the Yanks if we get past Syria

Incredible to think we won’t make the WC. That will set us back 10 years in this country

Not only are our tactics questionable but we just don’t have the players at the moment.

So many players in this team would not have got a game 10 years ago. Aaron Mooy would not have stood out in the team 10 years ago. We really need a bunch of quality young players to come through at the same time but I don’t think they exist.

4 Likes

Still 2 match days to go there. The yanks should get auto

They have equalised anyway.
Honduras won’t be a push over either