Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

@scotty21 treat yourself, buffalo sauce crispy chicken

Thomas has a rude looking lid at the best of times.

1 Like

This is amazing. ■■■■ Yes!

Looks like Fogdog’s man saved the day?

Knocked city out of Asia too

Surely the goalkeeper and one defender were behind those 2 Victory players, or doesn’t the defender count if he’s behind the goal line.

Based on my (not up-to-date) knowledge of the offside rule, that goal wasn’t offside.

Scheduling for this game was strange.

Would have thought Sunday at maybe, 6.30 would have netted way more eyes.

Congratulations to Melbourne Victory for winning the A League Grand Final after a poor start to the season. Well played, lads.

There wasn’t a defender behind the victory player, that was the problem.

Used to be sundays, fans demanded it be moved back to Saturday night, far better than a sunday night, sunday night is just a ■■■■ atmosphere for any aport

1 Like

just got off my flight home, I haven’t sleept a wink, have a headache the size of JDs form slump and smell like a brewery. Zero ■■■■■ given!! Champions!

1 Like

4 Likes

That was such a bad grand final
happy we won though obviously

the real grand final was last week against sydney imo

Absolutely stoked to see this result. Was a member for years, then fell out with a mate whom I used to go to games with and just lost the habit, don’t have a lot of expendable cash and don’t have Foxtel. Stoked for those of you who still follow Victory hardcore, I’m only bandwagoning this one. Champions x 4

The rest can weep, especially those born to rule losers from Sydney’s east.

VAR ■■■■■■ up. The league is a joke right now.

2 Likes

*2017/18

1 Like

■■■■■■■ lol

1 Like

VAR was a farce but it’s done now and the best team won on the day unfortunately.

1 Like

There are people legitimately calling for a replay. Get utterly ■■■■■■

1 Like

VAR ruined many games during the season, it’s only fitting that it ruins the GF too. Linesman is escaping alot of scrutiny though, he should have called it

3 Likes