Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Anything above a 2 goal loss to France and we’re done. I still think 4 ponts gets out of our group so GD is key

Tbh I think we can beat Denmark/Peru on our day, this group looks like a godsend compared tot he last World cups

2 Likes

So how is everyone watching this? I just signed up to Optus sport for $15/mth. Will cancel after the WC.

SBS have the roos games and i I just checked out what games they have on the world game website.

They’ve got 1 game a day and each day is a goodie so that’ll do me

1 Like

I will watch it on Optus sport and try not to get banned during England games like the last euro’s

2 Likes

Banned? What happened?

But will they have the quarters and semis as well?

Was it wishing death on Joe Hart or something like that? Was funny, made even funnier by Iceland beating them

Yes for the SF & Final, no schedule for 2R & QF but they will likely not show them all. Seem to cover off on pretty much all the big games overall like Scotty says, so I’m pretty happy with that.

I went a little crazy when England beat wales…

Ah ■■■■, I just signed up for the month

The Optus app is great. Got a login when I switched our internet over to Optus.

Casting from the iPad to the TV is seemless and then you can just use the iPad as normal.

The other thing I’ve noticed is at the moment they have some of the international friendlies up and they edit them into a ‘mini match’ of about 20 or so minutes.

My plan for the world cup is to watch all the 10:00pm games and then the mini matches in the morning before work.

1 Like

On a forum or what? How can you get banned by a telco? Unless you made threatening calls/comments that got traced back to you.

On here. Banned by 'boot

2 Likes

Oh right that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up, Ross.

On here mate

was it on here?

Yeah. It didn’t deserve a suspension but meh, it happens. I’m sure it will happen again this World Cup lol.

Harry Kane 1 on 1 with the keeper 93rd minute, gets brought down, no penalty.

F*ck him. He’s a Pom.