Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

saying a lot without saying very much, aren’t they? it’ll come out eventually i guess.

Wonderful pass to set up UAEs goal…shocking.

1 Like

Terrible. And geez I hate Arnold…

Will we ever not look surprised when there’s a shot set up to take,… and not panic and go early, or faff about and miss the chance?

Seems to happen 80% of the chances, … and there were so many chances created. Bluddy frustrating.

1 Like

Graham Arnold

Yes, but also… Milos Degenek

Arnold and the FFA can go Fark themselves

2 Likes

As underwhelming an appointment to national football coach as will ever be made

In 2006 I thought this nation would climb gradually to be a very good football squad. 13 years later we have gone backwards with nothing to look forward to.

3 Likes

Yep, and we have made the same mistake TWICE!

“The only thing the future holds is hindsight & nostalgia”

Lol Graham Arnold. What a spud.

1 Like

Awer Mabil’s sister was killed in a car crash in Adelaide about an hour before the Socceroos took to the field last night. Just horrible

Geez, that’s awful. How on earth was he able to play? He didn’t know by that point?

Unsure if he was told or not. Hard on the family as their mother is in Kenya and having visa issues getting here

That’s absolutely awful

Anyone know who the toxic individual in the Matildas team is. Said to be one player who ignores all instructions.

I have an unsubstantiated feeling, based on the fact that one player has had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

many many years ago i dated a girl who was fringe national soccer player they actually revolted didnt play for one coach cause they didnt like him lol

You broke up? Guess she wasn’t a keeper

11 Likes

no she was winger hard to catch sometimes lol