Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

Matildas Vs USA in the World Cup build up Freindly - One all at HT.

2 Likes

Nice goal from Foord puts the Tills 2 -1 up early in the 2nd.

Back level 2 all.

Yanks gone up 4 Goals to 2. :no_mouth:

Good game though. Hopefully a WC Final preview, and it will do them the world of good playing against the top side. Invaluable experience for the younger Girls.

1 Like

So looks like the Melbourne derby in week 1 of finals.
Victory will absolutely spank City

1 Like

Im not so confident. They lift for us

They are seriously trash. Every time I’ve seen them play they are just so vanilla

We are seriously trash.

Just seen on Twitter, Liverpool legend Robbie Fowler set to be appointed manager of Brisbane Roar.

How could he possibly do the dirty on all the North Queensland Fury fan like that!!

1 Like

Interesting. Also the consortium with links to EFC.

I’ll blame the bottle & half of local Shiraz but I just googled “April Nominee” thinking she must be a pretty good W league player to be in the running for Footballer of the year award :roll_eyes::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Good glancing header from free kick OS the box to put Victory one up

But sheeeet that “Seven Nations Army chant” is becoming a fkn cliche over at least 6 x different sporting codes I can count
Sorry way over it

Lol city

1 Like

Changed my flights. Sticking around for the semi final. Dicking them away 2 years in a row in their own home semi final will be way to much for me to resist the temptation to rub one out in public

Perth will do horrible things to us next week but it was great to knock City out

Only thing in your favour is Perth getting stage fright. If you win and they we ■■■■ sfc again. MV/AU GF at Marvel

images%20(57)

Fark that

Don’t want to have to go see Ess v freo on a Sunday

I don’t even care that we got knocked out really. I just want to see the back of the flog Joyce.

Melbourne city have one more season to try and convince me that they are worth my time and effort in supporting them or I’m out forever

1 Like

@efc1robbo got his wish, Joyce sacked

2 Likes

The most inevitable inevitable that ever inevitabled…

1 Like