Australian Soccer Thread (A-League/FFA Cup/Socceroos/Matildas) (Part 1)

ET needed

■■■■ OFF BROSQUE!

2 Likes

Pens

Why did FIFA ever abandon the Golden Goal rule in extra time ?

Santalab you ■■■■■■■ pelican

2 Likes

Shootouts are always cruel and it makes players into scapegoats unfairly, but ■■■■ me Santalab attempting a Panenka penalty in a GF shootout…

Purely curiosity here - rules mandate the end at which penalties are to be conducted is to be decided by toss of the coin. Why did FFA make a decision prior to the match?

No seriously Santalab you utter ■■■■■■■ pelican

FFA trying to be as corrupt as the AFL

Lol bloke just drops a casual f bomb in his interview

2 Likes

Especially when your team is behind in the count & needs you to bury it in the net

A League Championships:
Victory 4
Sydney 4
Briabane 3
Newcastle 1
Adelaide 1
Central Coast 1

Popa 0/4 in grand finals

Sydney 3/4 grand finals won on pens, farking pretenders

4 Likes

was it just me, or were they the worst post grand final win interviews you’ve ever seen? that could’ve been a pre-season match for all anyone knew. blandy mcbland faces.

LOL PERF.

■■■■ sydney, couldn’t even stomach waiting to watch perf kids crying in the stands.

when will the ffa realise that football played on cricket/footy ovals is farken diabolical to watch. no atmosphere, painted over lines from other codes. yuk, yuk, yuk.

sure, they got a great crowd in, but at what cost to the spectacle?

3 Likes

Said to my Perth mate that the having the GF at Optus would kill Perths hone advantage having not played there. HBF would have been jam packed and absolutely rocking

2 Likes

EAD Perth

Torturous 3 hours and offside call, forza Sydney FC! What a finals series when you smash Victory 6-1 then Santalab fails a panenka…