In the previous versions of BB there was a whole heap of vatars of Essendon players past and present to select from. Did they disappear in the meltdown? Can they be restored?

If not, could some one please advise where I can find a picture that is the right size to use?

I’ve got then on file but never found a good/easy way to upload them. Probably should look into that again.

I've got then on file but never found a good/easy way to upload them. Probably should look into that again.

Would much appreciate it if you could see fit to do this.

I've got then on file but never found a good/easy way to upload them. Probably should look into that again.

Any progress? It would help to restore the Essendoness of Blitz:)

Who needs Essnedoness when you have the catatafish

You guys have heard of google yeah?

You guys have heard of google yeah?

And photo editing software?

It is possible to resize a pic. If you don't know how, like anything computer related; ask a 14 year old.

Guh.

I do want to do this, along with about 800 other things. I had targeted December for a server move and more features but actual work has gotten in the way. I should really start a list...

Gonna make a bald taco my next AV

Gonna make a bald taco my next AV

Personally if I were served a hairy taco I'd send it back!