Away strip 2016

I was speaking with someone at Adidas today. Our 2016 away strip will be mostly red with a black sash. Inside this black sash will be another red sash. … as per our constitutuon. It will also be a celebration of the contribution Tim Watson has made to efc. At last no more silver rubbish!!

I will post this again until they realise it its the ideal away jumper.

https://www.bombershop.com.au/assets/uploads/1486/shopdesq/products/main/C6E1D054-E088-AC82-5FF3A6901FF6F8E8B20525_EFC_Youth-Guernsey-min.png

Unsure if already posted - but if the make it 3 strips - instead of 2 - then Adidas gets a “free” plug !

Anyone else reckon this jumper will be ■■■■?

Some will say it is ■■■■ and some will say it is good.

And yes, hope it is a clash jumper and not an away jumper.

CAS has ruled that Thymosin in its natural state is blood red , our stipe is red,so we have been banned for 2years back dated to 1yr , so we have to have the red stripe removed, until next year. ■■■■■■ Swiss.
That's ok, we can revert to our orange sash.

CAS has ruled that Thymosin in its natural state is blood red , our stipe is red,so we have been banned for 2years back dated to 1yr , so we have to have the red stripe removed, until next year. ■■■■■■ Swiss.

Is red still a dark colour?

No, in a feat worthy of the Noble Prize for Physics, the AFL has adjusted the electromagnetic wavelength of the visible spectrum. So red is now a light colour.

Is red still a dark colour?

Sounds worse than the grey.

Also a complete capitulation by the club. They specifically stated they would not get into this brand new jumper every year nonsense that the other clubs do.

Also a complete capitulation by the club. They specifically stated they would not get into this brand new jumper every year nonsense that the other clubs do.

ok, so im confused. Do you not like the grey jumper because you don’t like it or because its not our home strip? so if we had to have a clash jumper (which we do) then you would prefer it to be the grey one?

sounds a lot better.
not sure how will fix clash with the Dees though.

ok, so im confused. Do you not like the grey jumper because you don’t like it or because its not our home strip? so if we had to have a clash jumper (which we do) then you would prefer it to be the grey one?

I’d prefer that we never wore an away strip.

But if we have to have one, then I’d prefer that it be the same forever rather than changing it every year for $.

And yes, I’d prefer the red sash on grey to a black sash on red. I recognise that I’m probably in the minority on that one though.

Sounds good to me, the only away strip worse than ours is the Dorks

The grey monstrosity should be killed off and never spoken of again.

I support anything that isn’t that grey piece of sh*t

There was nothing wrong with the fat red sash, nothing at all!!!

Skins on away games.

SOLVED!

I was speaking with someone at Adidas today. Our 2016 away strip will be mostly red with a black sash. Inside this black sash will be another red sash. .. as per our constitutuon. It will also be a celebration of the contribution Tim Watson has made to efc. At last no more silver rubbish!!

So basically red with two diagonal black stripes?

Yep, better than that silver ■■■■■.

Red isn’t a dark colour anymore. Me confuzzled.

can’t believe we don’t have mock up in here yet. where’s mero when you need him.

It will look fantastic. I’m sure 99% of us will be pleased.

The death of the grey abomination should be celebrated. This one is only in our colours, is AFL appeasing & looks after tradition. If it took a little while before some bright spark made the right one, & it is far better than the grey crap, why wouldn’t you change it? This is not a profiteering exercise as you assume, this is about getting it right and (nearly) everyone happy.

I believe this will be it, save for minor tweaks maybe, for the long forseeable future.