Away strip 2016

The entire clash jumper issue is a steaming pile of pure ■■■■■.

I dunno, that Port Power / Essendon clash was severe. Something had to be done…

Sure, looks like tyre tracks which is pretty fitting considering everyone has walked over us the last few years

Definitely like, I’ve been pushing something like this (in my lounge room) for years.

The entire clash jumper issue is a steaming pile of pure ■■■■■.

Not pleasant to wear but no one will tackle us and defenders won’t want to stay near their man.

Fat sash and red shorts please.

I still can’t decide if you have the best, or the worst username / avatar combo on Blitz.

Just have a full black sash and be done with it.

I really like it. Especially the red shorts.

Bring back red shorts, and get nubrick to sponsor us again

And bring back the back-to-back Premiership winning teams, too!

Changing the grey is a massive priority, the players literally just blend into the background. It’s not just an aesthetic thing, it’s a genuine performance issue.

I’d be happy (enough, I still hate the core concept) with the same design but white instead of grey because it’s simple and effective, but if we’re insistent on avoiding white (which I can get behind), this is the best alternative.

Something like... (not my work by the way)

That’s horrible. Looks like skid marks on a saveloy.

(Or as someone at our work famously remarked when a tall guy came to the office dressed like that: “Graeme came to work today dressed as an erect peni s”).

Can we also please get this slightly curvy sash? Much better than the straight-as-a-die version we have at the moment.
THIS

I don’t like it but it will be I suppose.

It’s not Essendon’s fault, but the game is losing me. Red sash on Black.

Anyway, glad we held off for as long as we did. The whole competition has become a farce anyway.

Sounds good to me, the only away strip worse than ours is the Dorks
So, you like Hawthorn's clash strip? Wowee wow wow wow...
Something like... (not my work by the way)

No

Now, we’ll just get confused with Sydney both in red.
If you mean when we play them, we won't be wearing this.

If you mean when we play other teams and some people may think they are watching Sydney, WTF?

BTW, it’s a “clash” strip, not an “away” strip, even if we would only wear it when playing away.

Like a lot but with black shorts

So…red suddenly isn’t a ‘dark’ colour

Personally I think the away jumper concept is complete BS and many of the teams look like umpires. If we need to do it and the image here is correct, I think it’s vastly better than the grey abomination.

Black shorts instead of red?

I don't like it but it will be I suppose.

It’s not Essendon’s fault, but the game is losing me. Red sash on Black.

Anyway, glad we held off for as long as we did. The whole competition has become a farce anyway.

That, (thankfully) will still be the case. Just that it will be Red sash on Black … on Red.

I’m sure most will like it, it’s more innovative than the mock up depiction thats just been posted … much more.

Personally I think the away jumper concept is complete BS and many of the teams look like umpires. If we need to do it and the image here is correct, I think it's vastly better than the grey abomination.

Yeah better than the grey. But if they are going to fark around with the jumper and make it red background then why not make it a white backgound.

Can’t we just wear our normal jumper, surely everyone has a colour tv by now, sheesh…