B-Sports - Essendon looking at NBL franchise?

Survey things

The questions seem to be targeted at gauging interest in an nbl team pretty much.

1 Like

Maybe it would be better if only the team colours were red and black, but not necessarily branded as the Bombers. Who in Melbourne would follow a team called Essendon or Bombers if they follow a different AFL team? They hate us!
Only leaves a subset of Essendon FC fans.

How about the Essendon Long Bombers???

I didn’t get this survey or the other survey…you know the one gauging my interesting in Essendon winning an AFL premiership at some point it time.

3 Likes

Yep got it too. Almost entirely centered around basketball.

I filled out the survey.

There was a prize of a signed EFC gurnsey if you could suggest in 25 words why it would be good to have an EFC owned basketball team in the North-western suburbs of Melbourne.

I don’t think it’s really fair that I already can rule myself out of winning due to explaining to them patiently what an absolutely horrible product basketball is (at any level mind you).

1 Like

Do we want to be part of a competition that Andrew Demitriou is part of?

Maybe that’s why it’s called the “Member NBL Survey”.

Wouldn’t be the first time…

Would still get a bigger crowd than a North game

1 Like

I’d take an interest if it was proper essendon but if owned by the club and named the west melbourne warriors i couldn’t give a rats

2 Likes

And Bogut calls himself an Essendon supporter…

I interpret that to mean “If Melbourne are now part owned by a guttersnipe pile of burning vomit then we should be too”.

Make of it what you will.

1 Like

well does that mean that we could convince him to sign for us potentially if we get the license.

wait don’t worry the owner of Swansea Got it

#CarowsArrow

Hag can bash her Arrow right up her arsse, … preferably far enough to pierce her black rotting heart.

1 Like

Bogut: Pro Carro, anti Holmes, Sydney farker

No Essington NBL … new Melbourne NBL team is going to based in Knox