Back in Business thanks to hostilebacon.com.au

Is anyone having trouble opening the page with IE. Works well with Chrome but not IE. Anyway congrats for getting it back up.

:o

I betya it's rindless bacon with scrambled eggs

You don't know what you've got till it's gone. Glad that Blitz is back.  Likewise, I'd happily send some money to keep this place safe.  Thanks again for everyone's efforts to get this back!

MMMM BACON ill donate to pay for the bacon site.

I’m still having anxiety from blitz being down.

It just wasn’t fair.

But I'm a vegetarian.

I didn’t realise that was a real website. Just checking it out now. It looks cool!

I just bought the moustache sandwich cutter for my nephew. I love that Fred brand.

Can't get the main page with chrome, but can with firefox. Might have to clear the cookies in chrome I guess?

Can't get the main page with chrome, but can with firefox. Might have to clear the cookies in chrome I guess?

Yeah it's a problem a lot of people are having since the domain switched between hosts.

Yeah it's a problem a lot of people are having since the domain switched between hosts.

I changed mt DNS server, That fixed all for me.

Hey Blitzers, Just a note on Hostile Bacon.

The guy who runs it is a Hawks fan who lives in Sydney, and attends all GWS games. It was pretty ■■■■■■ good of him to donate some server space to get a Bombers forum up and running. He's just a guy who loves footy.

It's a cool quirky website that he and his partner run, so check it out and share it around on the 'social medias' if you get a chance. 

Cheers.

Hey Blitzers, Just a note on Hostile Bacon.

The guy who runs it is a Hawks fan who lives in Sydney, and attends all GWS games. It was pretty ■■■■■■ good of him to donate some server space to get a Bombers forum up and running. He's just a guy who loves footy.

It's a cool quirky website that he and his partner run, so check it out and share it around on the 'social medias' if you get a chance. 

Cheers.

Done and purchased some stuff for the missus.

Oh and great work in getting this up and running again. How else am I supposed to enjoy my holidays without BB to keep me company during a coffee break.....

Thanks for your tireless efforts Riolio and thanks to the Bacon dudes for coming to the rescue. Put me down as willing to cough up $ if required.

Interesting site, Hostile Bacon. Good on them.

And props Riolio for the hard work !

BTW, there are plenty of us who'd contribute…

Can I get rid of that black personalised band on the left side of page?

It’s ugly and takes up screen space

How do I get rid of it?

It's ugly and takes up screen space
How do I get rid of it?

You don't. That's your menu.

It's ugly and takes up screen space
How do I get rid of it?

You don't. That's your menu.

Good, I like it.

Change theme (bottom left of screen) to IP.Board

And never get updated.

Change theme (bottom left of screen) to IP.Board

And never get updated.

Thankyou