Back to the MCG

Which survey?

Fill out the survey every week, if only to answer YES, to the question: would you rather this game to have been at the MCG!.
Ive got 1 so far for the season and that was after the Norf game. Are we supposed to get them every week?

Fark those surveys, every ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  week. I did answer it last week to talk about lasers and such, but stop spamming me.

Why wouldnt you want your home ground to be where the Grand Final is played! No brainerā€¦ G for meā€¦

Fill out the survey every week, if only to answer YES, to the question: would you rather this game to have been at the MCG!.
Ive got 1 so far for the season and that was after the Norf game. Are we supposed to get them every week?

I got another one this week.

i now prefer Etihad ,

I got another one this week.

Pretty sure itā€™s when your ticketā€™s been scanned.

Iā€™m a member who attends zero games. Even Neil Craig told me off. Iā€™ve attended more open training sessions than games. Home ground to me is TVSC.

1 Like

Say we move to the g , wouldnā€™t we need to fit the same number of vic members into etihad if theyā€™re on the 11 home game deal? How would that work? Make more seating at etihad reserved ?

I'm a member who attends zero games. Even Neil Craig told me off. I've attended more open training sessions than games. Home ground to me is TVSC.

Just out of interest, do you watch TV broadcasts ??

I'm a member who attends zero games. Even Neil Craig told me off. I've attended more open training sessions than games. Home ground to me is TVSC.

Certainly do. Football in HD on Foxtel is a wonderful thing and once they do away with the commentators itā€™ll be the best. Hooked up to a 6.1 surround sound system and in my home theatre with a 110" display, football at home is very comfortable.

Sure a membership to me is probably a waste of money but I like to support my club financially as well.

1 Like

Certainly do. Football in HD on Foxtel is a wonderful thing and once they do away with the commentators itā€™ll be the best.

Volume switch.

Certainly do. Football in HD on Foxtel is a wonderful thing and once they do away with the commentators itā€™ll be the best.

Volume switch.

Oh but I like the crowd atmosphere and the sounds of the hits and ball hitting hands in marks and stuff like that.

Volume switch.

Oh but I like the crowd atmosphere and the sounds of the hits and ball hitting hands in marks and stuff like that.

Yeah, I thought of that after. Itā€™s a pity the radio doesnā€™t sync properly, as there are some passable commentators on radio, but canā€™t think of any on TV. RIP Clinton Grybas.

Iā€™ve used this for a couple of years now. Itā€™s the joy of joys. Youā€™ll love it.

http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/

Choose any commentary you want. i generally go ABC, but the best thing is, because radio donā€™t have pictures (thanx Capt Obvious), they actually call football, rather than w@nk on about what they had for breakfast or whatever.

Love it, itā€™s made footy on TV enjoyable again.

I've used this for a couple of years now. It's the joy of joys. You'll love it.

Choose any commentary you want. i generally go ABC, but the best thing is, because radio donā€™t have pictures (thanx Capt Obvious), they actually call football, rather than w@nk on about what they had for breakfast or whatever.

Cool. Thanks for that.

10+ years ago, when I was renting a place with 4 other mates, we have the option on Foxtel to turn the commentary off and just have the crowd sounds - is that not there anymore?

I've used this for a couple of years now. It's the joy of joys. You'll love it.

It can go the other way too - recently have listened to MMM (why, I know) with the TV telecast and BT was commentating. He was so inaccurate it was laughable.

10+ years ago, when I was renting a place with 4 other mates, we have the option on Foxtel to turn the commentary off and just have the crowd sounds - is that not there anymore?

Nup. Hasnā€™t been an option for a long time.

Nup. Hasnā€™t been an option for a long time.

Bugger. Not having Foxtel now and thinking about getting it, that was one of the things that was going to get it over the line.