Bad Boys of the AFL

Just having a general discussion among friends - are there any 'bad' boys any more? Going through each team, there really is no one.(maybe Richmond) A lot of players talk about all the sacrifices they have to make - really?? Unless you seek the limelight, what sacrifices are you making. - Just asking

zac dawsons pretty bad

Don't fark with Sean Gregory apparently. 

Jordan Lisle is pretty bad (at football)

zac dawsons pretty bad

No he might be a bad player, but he's not BAD, as in there are always headlines about him eg Ben Cousins, Steven Milne or others who seem to draw attention to themselves for the wrong reason. What I'm trying to get at is: you have players like Fletch, Harvey (NM),Pavlich, Reiwoldt N, and you never hear anything Bad about them. Anyway it was just a discussion we were having

Swan, montagne, beams, Aaron Edwards, Franklin

zac dawsons pretty bad

No he might be a bad player, but he's not BAD, as in there are always headlines about him eg Ben Cousins, Steven Milne or others who seem to draw attention to themselves for the wrong reason. What I'm trying to get at is: you have players like Fletch, Harvey (NM),Pavlich, Reiwoldt N, and you never hear anything Bad about them. Anyway it was just a discussion we were having

sorry im just being silly. i know what youre getting at.

pavlich comes into a friends cafe in perth for his coffee. she said its like talking to a robot. conversational attempts are useless unless you want to talk about footy and she and her staff couldn't really give a toss. ross lyon comes in now and then with him and they recon hes only marginally better. it may be their attempts to avoid talking to the public but they recony pavs interactions with others is like arnie being tutored by john connor.

they've nicknamed him the P-1000.

Colin 'Boots' Sylvia.

Campbell brown.

■■■■■ me no end that this tool has how many strikes against him, then hits a team mate, gets the sack and walks straight into a media career. Talk about standards in media pfft.

Altho not really a bad boy, just a total ■■■■■■■ with very few brain cells. Actually I guess that makes him perfect for  the media.

Viney.