Bandwagons, Favourites, Number on your Jumper etc

Alright, I'm pretty excited about seeing Aylett play this week, despite knowing nothing about him. For some reason I'm more excited about him than I was about Van Unen or Ashby, not sure why.

I'm also excited about Carlisle & Joe D, I love to celebrate their goals more than just about anyone elses.

I must say though the player I am most excited about ATM, is Patrick Ambrose. I'm fully on his bandwagon and if I didn't think he'd be getting a new number next year I'd be getting it on my hypothetical jumper, though it's already got 5 on it, which is proudly for Stanton, though previously it was for Hird.

Anyway, there's a few well known blitzers who have obvious favourites in underdogs lik DELL, LEROY & KAV!*

Declare your current favourites!! Can be based on potential, or one piece of play, or just because you like the way they go about it *cringe*... Who do you love to see do well? Who do pray gets selected each week? Who do you focus on when you watch the game?

*There's also blokes who hate Fletcher and Hirdy, but let's keep it positive ;)

1. PIG

Cult

Reimers

GLEESON

10. Darren Bewick

Cult of Joe

Watson or Hurley

I think the numbers on the jumpers went something like:

6 years old - No. 4 Ron Andrews

8 years old - No. 5 Terry Daniher

12 years old - No. 13 Michael Long

16 years old till present day-  No 2. Mark Mercuri

My daughters age 4 have been given No 6 Joe and age 6 No 1 Hibbo (or as she calls him Hippo).

ok here goes the Grinch. people are getting wildly ahead of themselves on paddy ambrose. sure he has shown some positive signs , courage, his work rate is absolutely top notch and of course those 3 goals stand out like dogs balls, BUT, he needs to get his marking sorted. I don't care how much he can bench press or what his beep test is, if hasn't got good strong hands as a hit up marking option he is no good to us. 

I think the first number I had was number 6 for Anthony Daniher, then after that I got 26 for Bomba. I may have had 4 for Wanga for a while after that, but I didn't bother with the number on the guernsey after about 10 or 12 or so because those iron on numbers came off after 2 weeks.

Too hard to pick favourites now, I just love watching new kids come through and slowly watching them develop.

ok here goes the Grinch. people are getting wildly ahead of themselves on paddy ambrose. sure he has shown some positive signs , courage, his work rate is absolutely top notch and of course those 3 goals stand out like dogs balls, BUT, he needs to get his marking sorted. I don't care how much he can bench press or what his beep test is, if hasn't got good strong hands as a hit up marking option he is no good to us. 

Booooooooooooooo!!

Careful!  I'm calling for a banning............

and wannabe's not happy either......lol..

The numbers on my guernseys went thus;

8 for Des Tuddenham

11 for Robert Amos

6 for Neale Daniher

36 for Neale Daniher

Since then I have mad no number on my jumper.

yeah yeah boooo i know. i hope he puts on a clunking display tomorrow, takes 14 marks , and well and truly dispels my reservations.

1. Wanganeen
  2. Hird
  3. Lloyd
  4. Davey
  5. Heppell

The only number I ever wanted to play under was #8.. Darren... someone or other. I forget. I thought it was "Bewick" but that just doesn't sound right...

The fact that number is now Winders doesn't hurt either.

So do you have -47 on your jumper?

It was Solomon for a long time and then along came Lovett and now Jetta!

But I have a new one that I have jumped on the train with which is PADDDDY AMBROSE!!!

So do you have -47 on your jumper?

i used to actually, i liked ricky O back in 93

Grinch/Ivan. I do agree in part. I watched the Hawthorn game last night and he missed about 5 really straight forward marks in that game. That said, it was his SECOND game - Lay off and enjoy the ride! AMBROSEY!!