7. Chris Daniher

16. Tayte Pears

22. Jake Carlisle

Not having a spectacular run...

Alan Ezard

Tony Antrobus

Sean Denham

Che Cockatoo Collins

Cyril Rioli in the pre-season he trained with us.

Nick Kommer

Had #5 (TD) as a little tacker. #3 (Salmon) when I was a bit older. Had a blank one for years after that until I got #29 (Moorcroft) in my late teens. Rocked the ■■■■■■■■ since then.

I’ve only had one jumper with a number, when I was 10 or so… 11 Greg Anderson. Wasn’t happy when he ■■■■■■ off to the crows. Paul Hills then looked like he would be a gun in number 11 before disappearing off the face of the earth.

1. PIG

Cult

yep I'm on the piggy wagon

Being introduced to the VFL  (as it was back then) and Essendon by my Dad as a little tacker back in 1986, I always had the number 32 on my back during my junior footy days...without looking it up I would not have a clue who wears number 32 at the club today.

These days I tend to like the 'under the radar' get the absolute most out of themselves  by sheer hard ■■■■■■ work type of players, so I would probably go with a 1, 12 or 39 if I had to pick a number today.

I've only had one jumper with a number, when I was 10 or so.... 11 Greg Anderson. Wasn't happy when he ■■■■■■ off to the crows. Paul Hills then looked like he would be a gun in number 11 before disappearing off the face of the earth.

I remember my sister had a bit of a crush on Greg Anderson when she was a kid. She was not particularly happy when he left to go to the Crows either.

At least she didn't do what she did with the NRL when Freddy Fitler left the Panthers to move to the Roosters and swap teams with him.

Being introduced to the VFL  (as it was back then) and Essendon by my Dad as a little tacker back in 1986, I always had the number 32 on my back during my junior footy days...without looking it up I would not have a clue who wears number 32 at the club today.

These days I tend to like the 'under the radar' get the absolute most out of themselves  by sheer hard ■■■■■■ work type of players, so I would probably go with a 1, 12 or 39 if I had to pick a number today.

I knew Colyer was 32 off the top of my head but 12 had me stumped! Baguley of course!

When I was younger, I went:

27. Simon Madden

4. Gavin Wanganeen

7. Dean Solomon.

I still have that Solomon jumper but just don't wear it much anymore (you know, because I'm an adult).

10. Darren Bewick

He got dropped for this game. Oh wait, that Rohan Bewick

ok here goes the Grinch. people are getting wildly ahead of themselves on paddy ambrose. sure he has shown some positive signs , courage, his work rate is absolutely top notch and of course those 3 goals stand out like dogs balls, BUT, he needs to get his marking sorted. I don't care how much he can bench press or what his beep test is, if hasn't got good strong hands as a hit up marking option he is no good to us. 

And he has only played 2 games. Jesus, I know his 3 goals were great but I'm pretty sure Reimers once kicked 3 goals in 5 minutes to bust a game open.

Can we all just settle the hell down on this guy?

ok here goes the Grinch. people are getting wildly ahead of themselves on paddy ambrose. sure he has shown some positive signs , courage, his work rate is absolutely top notch and of course those 3 goals stand out like dogs balls, BUT, he needs to get his marking sorted. I don't care how much he can bench press or what his beep test is, if hasn't got good strong hands as a hit up marking option he is no good to us. 

I don't know... now we can have Hurley in the forward line, and the backline.

My favourite at present is Dustin Fletcher.  How can anyone around that vintage or older not be amazed at what this man is achieving.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/player-profile/sean-gregory

A 76kg ball of muscle waiting to explode on the scene.....

9. Che Cockatoo-Collins was my first and only jumper as far as I can remember.

1. PIG
Cult

yep I'm on the piggy wagon

I'm on too. Love him

10. Darren Bewick

Greatest player to ever play the game.

#5 hird haven't had one since.

And he has only played 2 games. Jesus, I know his 3 goals were great but I'm pretty sure Reimers once kicked 3 goals in 5 minutes to bust a game open.

Can we all just settle the hell down on this guy?

I think you miss the point of bandwagoning...

Did you wait for Watson to win a Brownlow before you got on his?

The Only Essendon jumper I got a number on was wanganeen.

I would have changed to 5 for hirdy but everyone would have said only did that as he was a gun, so didn't.  And was happy when Watson choose 4.

I haven't bothered getting a number on a Essendon jumper since.

I played with 31 during school footy so also have respect for Fletcher

I had number 1 a bit last year playing footy as it was a small and not many blokes could fit in it, but we seemed to change numbers a fair bit.

Im on the current Bandwagons

- J Daniher.

- Zaharakis

- Hurley

id love to jump on gleesons banwagon, but I think its full.

Other previous banwagons - Hurley, Houli, Crameri, zaharakis (still believe he will be better than Hanneberry)

1. Harvs (one season)
  2. Long (bought a 3 to add to my 1)
  3. Welsh (took years of grieving to move on from 13)
  4. Because its still my favourite