Banter to rise this year?

Supporters of our club and team may be confronted with more bs banter from opposition clubs this year. Maybe more than last year and maybe in the form of the game in Perth. Jobe stood up and turned around and belted the bully crowd via an emotional match winning performance in that one.

How do you think you as an individual or us as a crowd in numbers react if a similar thing happened at Etihad? Opposition supporters will have more ammo for abuse and boos this year now that Robinson and The Hun have stooped to naming names.

Do you react verbally with some well prepared statements? Do you react violently?

Do you call security? What could they do? Does the collective force shout it down? We have managed to quieten the filths chanting before.

Will our football viewing experience change in 2014? Are you prepared?

Every team you can have ammo on....Dish it back

I dunno, but I've got burned retinas. 

that font!

tumblr_lj06eixUEO1qc4debo1_500.gif

Supporters of our club and team may be confronted with more bs banter from opposition clubs this year. Maybe more than last year and maybe in the form of the game in Perth. Jobe stood up and turned around and belted the bully crowd via an emotional match winning performance in that one.

How do you think you as an individual or us as a crowd in numbers react if a similar thing happened at Etihad? Opposition supporters will have more ammo for abuse and boos this year now that Robinson and The Hun have stooped to naming names.

Do you react verbally with some well prepared statements? Do you react violently?

Do you call security? What could they do? Does the collective force shout it down? We have managed to quieten the filths chanting before.

Will our football viewing experience change in 2014? Are you prepared?

Howsat then? ;)

Not droopy enough.

We all need to be prepared,  the wise cracks and abuse are probably going to continue.  Last thing EFC need is more bad press from supporters causing fights at the footy. I think I would either shift and/or call security.

Swing first ask questions later

Nothing said* at Punt Road, and that crowd was feral.
* well, there were Houli jokes from both sides