Barnaby Joyce a dinosaur running our country

Last week of the campaign, Windsor and Joyce after sparring in the ring, now have taken the gloves off in a no holds barred bare knuckle TV advert fight to the death. TV ads now attempting to smear each other, Windsor “accused” of marital infidelity. Really, these 2 guys hate each other so much . Could we have another scenario where a hung parliament is decided by a guy like Windsor wanting above all to “get even” with his political enemies ? I sure hope not.

Windsor taking offence at that ad is nonsense. From what I read, it was just saying his political fidelity isn’t very strong.

Windsor taking offence at that ad is nonsense. From what I read, it was just saying his political fidelity isn't very strong.

That’s how I took it too, was there meant to be a message in it other than that?

Bananaby Republic.

1 Like

“crossbred with a tomato”

1 Like
Windsor taking offence at that ad is nonsense. From what I read, it was just saying his political fidelity isn't very strong.

That’s how I took it too, was there meant to be a message in it other than that?

Apparently Windsor has been saying that it implied he was unfaithful to his wife, his real wife. HTFU, Tone.

Id have been more outraged if i was Windsor by Miranda Devines absolute joke of an “article” on the weekend. Basically said that his character was summed up by his dog urinating on his leg and that dogs know things and voters should follow the lead. A Seriously unhinged creature is that lady.

No Miranda is one of the compensations for leaving Sydney.

She could easily be a Wilson.

I know this is sexist, but there’s something really unattractive about rabid right-wing women. It’s like you expect what Milton the Monster got too much of…now for that tincture of tenderness.

I don’t know why all the chinless bed-wetting 1980s Tories found Maggie so attractive.

1 Like
Bananaby Republic.

BarmeyBe Joyce …

I know this is sexist, but there's something really unattractive about rabid right-wing women. It's like you expect what Milton the Monster got too much of...now for that tincture of tenderness.

I don’t know why all the chinless bed-wetting 1980s Tories found Maggie so attractive.

It goes against the grain.
It’s like coming across a gay rabid right-winger.

You can cop it if it’s from socialites like Prue.
Still, if Miranda wasn’t born in Valclause or similar I’ll go he.
Pretty sure she’s not the granddaughter of a rabbiter and the daughter of a tanner.

Fkn’ crickets.

Will be watching the New England coverage on Saturday Night. Promises to be the most vicious contest on the night.

If it comes to a hung parliament, we will have Xenophon, and Hinch rather than Oakshott / Windsor deciding who governs.

If it comes to a hung parliament, we will have Xenophon, and Hinch rather than Oakshott / Windsor deciding who governs.
Er no. Hunch is Senate.

(Stupid auto-correct is funny bastardo.)

Er no. Hunch is Senate.

Right. More correctly the Xenophon newby from SA, Katter, Bandt and Wilkie.
Both Wilkie and Xenophon dont like poker machines. This may be come a big issue . Remember how Wilkie was shafted by Julia on the poker machine agreement ? He probably wont forget that in a hurry.

Er no. Hunch is Senate.

Both Wilkie and Xenophon dont like poker machines. This may be come a big issue . Remember how Wilkie was shafted by Julia on the poker machine agreement ? He probably wont forget that in a hurry.

Poker machines should be banned, a blight on society.

Er no. Hunch is Senate.

Poker machines should be banned, a blight on society.

Yeah nah. I cant stand them, most boring and pointless thing ever. But tonnes of people use them without serious outcomes and i’m not a fan of banning everything on the premise of ‘protecting (some) people from themselves’. (Mainly coz i can see where it might one day head with my motorcycles, lol).

Motorcycles should be banned.