Barnaby Joyce a dinosaur running our country

■■■■■■ hell , its started already!

See, i told youse! Thin end of the wedge!

If it comes to a hung parliament, we will have Xenophon, and Hinch rather than Oakshott / Windsor deciding who governs.
Er no. Hunch is Senate.

(Stupid auto-correct is funny bastardo.)

Right. More correctly the Xenophon newby from SA, Katter, Bandt and Wilkie.
Both Wilkie and Xenophon dont like poker machines. This may be come a big issue . Remember how Wilkie was shafted by Julia on the poker machine agreement ? He probably wont forget that in a hurry.

Poker machines should be banned, a blight on society.

Yeah nah. I cant stand them, most boring and pointless thing ever. But tonnes of people use them without serious outcomes and i’m not a fan of banning everything on the premise of ‘protecting (some) people from themselves’. (Mainly coz i can see where it might one day head with my motorcycles, lol).

I have no major issue with gambling overall, but poker machines destroy families like you wouldn’t believe. Seeing it first hand tends to make you hate the things.

Agreed.

Pokies gotta go.

In the same league as meth and heroine.

If they don’t scrap them, should make them payout 99-100% so people just get bored of ‘winning’.

Maybe Barnaby is not as stupid as he sometimes appears:

Reporter Question 1: Barnaby answer: yes.
Reporter Question 2: Barnaby answer: yes.
Reporter Question 3: Barnaby answer: yes.
Reporter: you can elaborate in your answer… owtte

LOL.

If it comes to a hung parliament, we will have Xenophon, and Hinch rather than Oakshott / Windsor deciding who governs.
Er no. Hunch is Senate.

(Stupid auto-correct is funny bastardo.)

Right. More correctly the Xenophon newby from SA, Katter, Bandt and Wilkie. Both Wilkie and Xenophon dont like poker machines. This may be come a big issue . Remember how Wilkie was shafted by Julia on the poker machine agreement ? He probably wont forget that in a hurry.
Poker machines should be banned, a blight on society.
The number of people playing pachinko at 11pm on a Tuesday night was scary.

Plenty of signs around here saying

No pokies for Port Fairy

Lots of Lock the Gate signs too.

If CSG gets its head in here, bang goes half our dairy farming.

Barnaby reminds me of the Cal McGregor character in Rake.

Barnaby reminds me of the Cal McGregor character in Rake.

Looked him up.

Reminds me of:

No pokies for Port Fairy

You would think that the sensible voters in your electorate would have voted against the parties who support CSG companies.

Of course they didn’t.

When should we be developing compassion fatigue for these people who continually act against their best interests?

No pokies for Port Fairy

Dairy farming in Australia is very seriously under threat, and not because of csg.
The best solution is to sell all the cows to China. Wages rates are lower there. Its no longer economic for Australians
to grow and harvest their own food.
Get the Australian dairy farmers to move into the service economy: drive taxis, pick up garbage
or work on airline checkin counters.

you forgot the barista option.

1 Like

Who or what is csg?

Who or what is csg?

Coal seam gas. Check it on Wikipedia. Under vast areas of the USA and particularly under farms in the New England area of NSW. Its has been said that while publicly fighting CSG, Windsor sold one of his farms, ( which was on top of a CSG field) Hypocrisy might have been one of the reasons he did so badly in the election, and of course backing Labor in the 2011 election which would have re-inforced the determination of traditional National Voters to stay with the Nats…

Hell hath no fury like a Tony Windsor rebuffed. Windsor is submitting his testimony to the High Court re Barnaby Joyce nationality.

Really, if I were a High Court Justice, I would tell Tony Winsdor to fark off

Barnaby looks full on cooked. The Hun is working in the kitchen printing pictures like this.

Is that the one he knocked up?

Correct.

Is this leer before or after he had a relationship with her? Gotta get our timelines right.

1 Like

Mmmmm, stay classy Blitz…

8 Likes