Bathurst

Yep that time of the year again and today is qualifying day.

Mostert has shortened his ■■■■ Johnson Racing Falcon and the repair job could be very lengthy.

thought frosty had poll. whincups lap was farking good

Whincups lap was wild. Great lap.

Just amazing they all survive the first time around Hell Corner. 

Plenty of interest in the race these days then!

haha. its a farking good day, I love it

Must admit my interest isnt the same anymore.

Still love it but used to religiously get up and plonk myself on couch from start to finish. Now just watch it in fits and spurts

Following the Erebus cars this year. Enjoying it as always.

awesome last laps

Have to let Ford’s win everynow and then, great finish

Have to let Ford's win everynow and then, great finish

Was getting very frustrated watching Bright hold up Lowndes and Tander. Result could have been very different if the had gotten past him earlier. For mine, Bright was clearly slower than the other two, and in that situation, where they are effectively losing time on the leaders because of his lack of pace, the marshalls should be instructed to flag him to move aside.

Have to let Ford's win everynow and then, great finish

Was getting very frustrated watching Bright hold up Lowndes and Tander. Result could have been very different if the had gotten past him earlier. For mine, Bright was clearly slower than the other two, and in that situation, where they are effectively losing time on the leaders because of his lack of pace, the marshalls should be instructed to flag him to move aside.
Yes Bright was holding them up but personally dont have an issue with it. If a slower car is still on the lead lap then its fair game. Saw the same in the F1 today, Grosjean held up Webber

Awesome finish and well done to Lowndes on placing third.

A great result for fpr and especially Frosty, the way he handled the pressure for the last 20 odd laps was impressive.

did my first Bathurst this year @ 47…loved every [email protected] second…

Anyone else watching the V8’s? Brutal racing today.

So Ford are out at the end of the 2015 season. 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/motor-sport/bathurst-1000-2014-ford-to-be-killed-off-v8-supercars-circuit-at-end-of-2015-ending-iconic-rivalry-with-holden/story-fnp0lxk4-1227085430883?sv=b0c563b27415d80b951cb79e082c2457

Underway.

Van Gisbergen got pole.

Only 1 HRT car after Warren Luff crashed the #2 car. So he and Tander aren't running.

Whincup and Mostert started up the back and are moving through the field already.

Race suspended because of track repairs needed at turn 2. Looks pretty bad and would be chewing through the tyres…

what a mess of a race