BB Businesses

I remember there was a popular poster on here that's an accountant??

I'm graduating soon from uni and undertaking a Bachelor of Accounting so can anyone hook me up??

What kind of accountant do you want to be?
Rossoneri?

www.mcdonalds.com.au

womens wear - kinoak.com 

I remember there was a popular poster on here that's an accountant??

I'm graduating soon from uni and undertaking a Bachelor of Accounting so can anyone hook me up?? 

ok, yes I am an accountant.

Are you doing your CPA or CA? Have you applied for those graduate roles. I'm a management accountant so if you are looking at working at a private (or public) firm and deal with (in)solvency, taxation, auditing etc etc then I am not your guy.

If you are looking at getting into management accounting then I suggest you hook up with a recruiting agency and get yourself on Linkedin. At my role we aren't looking for anyone but there are a few on the net looking for an Assistant Accountant. Have you been working close to the accounting field while studying (no big deal if you haven't BTW)

EDIT: And you may call me an accountant, I have been called worse. I wish my boss would call me an accountant though.

Thanks for the info Ross. I’ll PM you tonight.

Does anyone do home security? Need a security system for my rental property as well as a good one for my residential property

Does anyone do home security? Need a security system for my rental property as well as a good one for my residential property

vicious-dog.jpg

Any plumbers or gas hot water system experts on here?

Our hot water system is making our water smell terribly. Through problem solving and a process of elimination I am 100% sure it is the hot water system. It is so bad that we smell worse after a shower than before it.

Any hints or knowledge? Before I go flushing the whole plumbing system as we are on tank water only and I'd rather not waste water.

Thanks in advance.

I have a management consulting business - E~nigmatic Management Solutions. Has an IT slant though I have a strong finance and management background too. Currently market myself as a virtual CIO to SME's around town (and some out of it).

Also own a massage shop - and before you ask, it's all legit (as far as I know anyway...). Royal Lotus Thai Massage, 261 Glenferrie Road, Malvern. Mention you're from blitz and I'll give you a 10% discount.

Any plumbers or gas hot water system experts on here?

Our hot water system is making our water smell terribly. Through problem solving and a process of elimination I am 100% sure it is the hot water system. It is so bad that we smell worse after a shower than before it.

Any hints or knowledge? Before I go flushing the whole plumbing system as we are on tank water only and I'd rather not waste water.

I heard Sheeds is available now.

www.pawsome.net.au

I have a management consulting business - E~nigmatic Management Solutions. Has an IT slant though I have a strong finance and management background too. Currently market myself as a virtual CIO to SME's around town (and some out of it).

Also own a massage shop - and before you ask, it's all legit (as far as I know anyway...). Royal Lotus Thai Massage, 261 Glenferrie Road, Malvern. Mention you're from blitz and I'll give you a 10% discount.

Lol. That just came up as a recommended page on my Stalkbook!

Anyone do wedding videography, or know someone who does?

Not as a part-time gig either, just professional.

Shaz is a former Blitzer who does photography, and she works closely with a videographer

http://sharonchapman.photomerchant.net/home

if you got in touch with her she'd be able to point you in the right direction!

Thanks heaps for that Koala, much appreciated :)

Websites? Does Riolio have his own business?

And also looking at wedding invites and that ■■■■. Already got a few to look at, but if any Bomber supporter has one we can look at that too.

I protect and advance workers rights.

Is that your own business? Can anyone call you?

Some posters on here utilise my services

Some posters on here utilise my services

Again. Is it your own business? If I have an issue at work can I call you directly or log onto your website?

Leave your political bullshit to the politics thread.